Honored Contributor

Is anyone buting anything.  The items seem pricey and small.

Trusted Contributor

Plus, the quality of the emerald and ruby rings were not a deep color. Jane said there was a 5th of a carat of diamonds....as if that was a big deal. Then she said some rings only have a 5th of a carat of diamonds.  That would be Mighty small.  There is no comparison between the diamonds you can get on QVC and the diamond and gemstone jewelry you can get at Costco or Sams Club. Save your money.

Honored Contributor

As long as you're comparing apples to apples.   No reason to compare something costing $500 to something costing 3 or 4 or 5 times that much -- there SHOULD be a difference!  Most of what I like at Costco is way above the price of what we see at QVC.  But, yes, if you can and if you care, save up and buy one good piece and love wearing it.

No experiece with Sam's club -  too far away to make it worth the drive.  Haven't been in one for about 20 years!

Esteemed Contributor

Silver and gems = absolutely no interest here. 

Esteemed Contributor

@geegerbee -I agree with you. I've gotten great jewelry from both Costco and SAMs Club. I've always been amazed at the high quality from Costco, in particular.

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

Plus, the quality of the emerald and ruby rings were not a deep color. Jane said there was a 5th of a carat of diamonds....as if that was a big deal. Then she said some rings only have a 5th of a carat of diamonds.  That would be Mighty small.  There is no comparison between the diamonds you can get on QVC and the diamond and gemstone jewelry you can get at Costco or Sams Club. Save your money.

I did not see one thing that interested me. So I guess I am not alone here.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't even watch. I've been conditioned to expect nothing from the weekend programming on QVC so I don't bother to tune in.

Plus IMO, the styles and prices aren't worth me buying.  I'll wear what I have or buy elsewhere.  If I want something unusual, I won't find it on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

I didn't even watch. I've been conditioned to expect nothing from the weekend programming on QVC so I don't bother to tune in.

Plus IMO, the styles and prices aren't worth me buying.  I'll wear what I have or buy elsewhere.  If I want something unusual, I won't find it on QVC.

@GinaV24 I agree with what you said 100 percent.  I very rarely watch QVC anymore.  I did purchase recently though a honker london blue ring that went on sale.  that's about it.  I am waiting though to purchase Michael V's new TTV 100 facet cut london blue ring on April 24th.  I saw it on Facebook and it's so pretty.  I just hope the price of it isn't too steep.  It's a honker but not a honker so to speak.  Let's just say it's a big stone but not the normal honker stones he airs alot.  I will be there on the 24 at 11:30 to see them preview it on Evine under their "What for Launch" segment to order it.  This one will go quickly I'm sure of it.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@GinaV24 I agree with what you said 100 percent.  I very rarely watch QVC anymore.  I did purchase recently though a honker london blue ring that went on sale.  that's about it.  I am waiting though to purchase Michael V's new TTV 100 facet cut london blue ring on April 24th.  I saw it on Facebook and it's so pretty.  I just hope the price of it isn't too steep.  It's a honker but not a honker so to speak.  Let's just say it's a big stone but not the normal honker stones he airs alot.  I will be there on the 24 at 11:30 to see them preview it on Evine under their "What for Launch" segment to order it.  This one will go quickly I'm sure of it.  

I went to FB and took a look. The video was great.  Hope you snag one.

Esteemed Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

I went to FB and took a look. The video was great.  Hope you snag one.

@esmeraldagooch Thanks Esmeraldagooch.  Isn't that rng gorgeous!!  My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw it.  When they launch it at 11:30 during "what's for launch," you better believe I'll be there to claim mine.  Thank goodness the 24th is on a Sunday.  I haven't purchased a ttv ring from Michael in a long time.  This one just totally grabbed me when I saw the video.  Let's keep our fingers crossed the price is good.