Valued Contributor

Re: QVC Gem Show

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022, Dallas -Dame, Sanna, Just wanted to give you my review of the LBT earrings and pendant. I was blown away when I opened the boxes. I was outside in the garden and it was sunny when I first saw the pendant and earrings. The stones are gorgeous and the sparkle factor is off the charts, they are and beautifully faceted , the setting is nice but lightweight. I like that there isn't too much yellow (18K  ) showing on the metal. It will match back nicely to my Ripka LBT pieces, The bail is very small on the pendant and I need to check if it will fit my other chains, cords. I will try and post a picture on the weekend. I will probably have my jeweller set the stones in white or yellow gold later down the line. Bling , I hope your ring is a winner. 

So glad you're pleased with the earrings and pendant, @anisha!  I wore my ring yesterday in the bright sunshine and it was mesmerizing.  Hope the pendant accommodates your chains and cords.  Look forward to your photos as they're always lovely!!

I wanted to share with you, @BlingQueen022 and @SANNA that I visited my jeweler yesterday to have a couple of watch batteries replaced.  He was very impressed with the faceting of Michael's stone and suggested it's worthy of a 14k or 18k setting with or without diamonds.  It weighed in at 7.4 grams (size 5) so not too light.  I can certainly understand why you're thinking about eventually re-setting your stones.  Wear in the best of health!!

@BlingQueen022  I sure hope your ring arrives today, Bling!  Very much look forward to your review!

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas!!  OMGosh, when I got home from the grocery store the mail truck was stopped at my mailbox.  I raced and got the bag and raced in the house and took a knife and ripped the bag open and my jaw dropped when I took it out of the box. It's everything you said it was.  It has 150 facets that totally sparkle off the charts.  I've never seen a london blue this sparkly at all.  The color is a nice beautiful navy blue.  the sparkle on it is like a light blue ray of light and blinks at you.  You can see the many facets in it.  It's beautiful.  Yes, it is light weight, but who cares.  Even the little zircons have a sparkle.  I love the design on this ring too.  the profile on this ring is very pretty.  it has just enough height to it.  I can't stop looking at this ring.  Was well worth the weight and the money spent.  I have tons of london blue here, but Dallas, this is the best yet that I've seen.  Michael hit a homerun once again.  Keep enjoying yours and have a happy enjoyable weekend.  Please say hello to your lovely mom for me.  

@BlingQueen022  Oh...I'm so happy to hear it arrived today, Bling...and that you're delighted with it.  I totally agree about the sparkle of the LBT and overall design of the setting.   I've never seen anything quite like it and it sounds like my jeweler hadn't either!

I'm heading home in a couple of days to spend time with my mom and the rest of the family.  I had a ring from Michael and a couple of Waterford pieces shipped directly to her for Mother's day...asked her not to open until I arrive.  Thanks for your kind wishes for both of us!  Hope your dad is doing well and you have a fabulous "sparkly" weekend, dear lady...wear in health and happiness!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022, Dallas -Dame, Sanna, Just wanted to give you my review of the LBT earrings and pendant. I was blown away when I opened the boxes. I was outside in the garden and it was sunny when I first saw the pendant and earrings. The stones are gorgeous and the sparkle factor is off the charts, they are and beautifully faceted , the setting is nice but lightweight. I like that there isn't too much yellow (18K  ) showing on the metal. It will match back nicely to my Ripka LBT pieces, The bail is very small on the pendant and I need to check if it will fit my other chains, cords. I will try and post a picture on the weekend. I will probably have my jeweller set the stones in white or yellow gold later down the line. Bling , I hope your ring is a winner. 

So glad you're pleased with the earrings and pendant, @anisha!  I wore my ring yesterday in the bright sunshine and it was mesmerizing.  Hope the pendant accommodates your chains and cords.  Look forward to your photos as they're always lovely!!

I wanted to share with you, @BlingQueen022 and @SANNA that I visited my jeweler yesterday to have a couple of watch batteries replaced.  He was very impressed with the faceting of Michael's stone and suggested it's worthy of a 14k or 18k setting with or without diamonds.  It weighed in at 7.4 grams (size 5) so not too light.  I can certainly understand why you're thinking about eventually re-setting your stones.  Wear in the best of health!!

@BlingQueen022  I sure hope your ring arrives today, Bling!  Very much look forward to your review!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas!!  OMGosh, when I got home from the grocery store the mail truck was stopped at my mailbox.  I raced and got the bag and raced in the house and took a knife and ripped the bag open and my jaw dropped when I took it out of the box. It's everything you said it was.  It has 150 facets that totally sparkle off the charts.  I've never seen a london blue this sparkly at all.  The color is a nice beautiful navy blue.  the sparkle on it is like a light blue ray of light and blinks at you.  You can see the many facets in it.  It's beautiful.  Yes, it is light weight, but who cares.  Even the little zircons have a sparkle.  I love the design on this ring too.  the profile on this ring is very pretty.  it has just enough height to it.  I can't stop looking at this ring.  Was well worth the weight and the money spent.  I have tons of london blue here, but Dallas, this is the best yet that I've seen.  Michael hit a homerun once again.  Keep enjoying yours and have a happy enjoyable weekend.  Please say hello to your lovely mom for me.  

@BlingQueen022  Oh...I'm so happy to hear it arrived today, Bling...and that you're delighted with it.  I totally agree about the sparkle of the LBT and overall design of the setting.   I've never seen anything quite like it and it sounds like my jeweler hadn't either!

I'm heading home in a couple of days to spent time with my mom and the rest of the family.  I had a ring from Michael and a couple of Waterford pieces shipped directly to her for Mother's day...asked her not to open until I arrive.  Thanks for your kind wishes for both of us!  Hope your dad is doing well and you have a fabulous "sparkly" weekend, dear lady...wear in health and happiness!!

@Dallas-Dame Thanks Dallas.It's a ring I'll be wearing to work on Monday that's for sure.  It's a great match to Chuck's london blue tennis bracelet I have too.  Your mom is going to have a great mother's Day seeing you and the surprise of a Michael V ring, along with the Waterford pieces you purchased for her.  She's a lucky lady and she's very lucky to have a great daughter like you are.  I just wish I was able to  see her face when she opens up the boxes.  Please wish your mom a very Happy Mother's Day from me and tell her I'm disappointed to miss seeing her wearing that special Mother's Day ring.  She'll cherish it forever I'm sure.  I'll be leaving for Florida on Thursday but not taking any jewelry from Michael.  Going to wear Judith's jewelry probably.  Haven't worn anything from Judith in quite some time.  Thanks for the well wishes for my dad.  I went out to dinner last nght with my parents, and my dad was much improved.  Didn't need a cane or the walker he used after the fall at all.  Most importantly, his attitude was way improved.  Thank goodness!  Enjoy your time with your family and have a safe trip.  Looking forward to your return.  I want to hear about your mom's joy at Mother's Day.  

Respected Contributor

Hey Bling, firstly I am very happy to hear that your Dad is walking and his emotional status has improved. It is so important.

Congrats on your gorgeous ring! Enjoy it in the best of health. Imagine if Michael will do garnet like this??!! 

So happy for you, ladies with your treasure!!!

I am going to my Mom next weekend. She cannot wear rings due to her arthritis Smiley Sad(. And she doesn't care about jewelry. ( I inherited this love for jewels from my grandma).

But my Mom likes good make up. I got her nice Estée Lauder foundation,lipstick,hair color supplies and Andrew Lessman vitamins. She is making dinner for me!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Hey Bling, firstly I am very happy to hear that your Dad is walking and his emotional status has improved. It is so important.

Congrats on your gorgeous ring! Enjoy it in the best of health. Imagine if Michael will do garnet like this??!! 

So happy for you, ladies with your treasure!!!

I am going to my Mom next weekend. She cannot wear rings due to her arthritis Smiley Sad(. And she doesn't care about jewelry. ( I inherited this love for jewels from my grandma).

But my Mom likes good make up. I got her nice Estée Lauder foundation,lipstick,hair color supplies and Andrew Lessman vitamins. She is making dinner for me!!!

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  I have to say we have something in common.  First of all, thanks for good wishes for my dad.  I hope your Mother in Law is feeling much better too.  Thank you so much for the congrats on my ring.  Michael just knocked it right out of the ball park.  Most of all, I have to say my mom isn't a jewelry person either.  She only wears her wedding ring set that's 69 years old now and it still sparkles like crazy.  I got my love for jewelry from my mom's sister, my Aunt Lil.  She had a fabulous jewelry collection and always wore bracelets, earrings, rings and necklaces.  I loved her jewelry collection.  Unfortunately, she passed away years ago and I still miss her, but some of her jewelry she left for me.  She loved all kinds too and didn't matter whether it was fashion or the real thing.  I haven't purchased anything yet for my mom because I'm getting ready to leave for Florida, but when I return, I plan on taking her out to lunch.  My mom loves makeup also and at 89 years old, knock on wood my mom still looks good.  Hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day along with your Mother in Law and hope she continues to improve.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much Bling!!!!

How interesting, so much in common.

Thank you for your good wishes, my MIL is ok ,little sore,that's all. Thank God.

Have a wonderful trip and have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022, I could hear your excitement from your post about MV's LBT stunner. So glad you like it and that it exceeded your expectations. The picture I have of you in my mind is the one of you running to your mailbox in your PJ's , in the night when it was raining to get a jewelry item that you were waiting on ( you had posted about it on the Ripka forum I think and that image of you has stuck in my mind . It brings a smile to my face every time I am running to my mailbox !) . Enjoy your new stunner. Have a great trip to Florida and a wonderful Mother's Day lunch with your mom. 

PS. Glad to hear your dad is improving . 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sanna, Thank you for your good wishes. I was planning on setting both the pendant and earrings in yellow gold maybe down the line. I think it will look good . 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Dallas-Dame, Thank you. Isn't the stone a beauty in sunlight. I would be afraid to wear it while driving - too much distraction for me ! Very glad to know your jeweller gave it a thumbs up as well. I will probably post pictures sometime next week. Too many pending things to attend to this weekend . Have a great mother's day visit with your mom . 

Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022, I could hear your excitement from your post about MV's LBT stunner. So glad you like it and that it exceeded your expectations. The picture I have of you in my mind is the one of you running to your mailbox in your PJ's , in the night when it was raining to get a jewelry item that you were waiting on ( you had posted about it on the Ripka forum I think and that image of you has stuck in my mind . It brings a smile to my face every time I am running to my mailbox !) . Enjoy your new stunner. Have a great trip to Florida and a wonderful Mother's Day lunch with your mom. 

PS. Glad to hear your dad is improving . 

@anisha hahahahahahahahaha I can't believe you remembered that.  I did do that exact thing!!  It was a Judith ring Anisha.  I just can't remember what ring it was.  There's at least three I have in mind but just can't pinpoint which one it was that I did that to.  I do remember looking at the neighborhood and peeking to see who was up or who was out that would see me do that, lol.  That's too funny you remembered that.  I have done it.  It probably won't be my last time either. I've been known to check my order status in the middle of the night and if there's a package in the boxes up the street I'll go out in my pj's and sneak up to the boxes and go get it.  

Thanks for the well wishes for my dad and the congrats on that beautiful Michael ring.  I swear Anisha it's the prettiest london blue stone I have in my collection.  I so hope that Michael does more of those 150 facet cuts on his stones.  @SANNA said it well, can you imagine if he did that cut on a garnet? I love garnets especially mozambique garnets.  That would be super.  I'm looking forward to seeing your pics next week.  You always take fabulous pics.  Enjoy the weekend and make it a safe one.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@anisha wrote:

I'm heading home in a couple of days to spent time with my mom and the rest of the family.  I had a ring from Michael and a couple of Waterford pieces shipped directly to her for Mother's day...asked her not to open until I arrive.  Thanks for your kind wishes for both of us!  Hope your dad is doing well and you have a fabulous "sparkly" weekend, dear lady...wear in health and happiness!!

@Dallas-Dame Thanks Dallas.It's a ring I'll be wearing to work on Monday that's for sure.  It's a great match to Chuck's london blue tennis bracelet I have too.  Your mom is going to have a great mother's Day seeing you and the surprise of a Michael V ring, along with the Waterford pieces you purchased for her.  She's a lucky lady and she's very lucky to have a great daughter like you are.  I just wish I was able to  see her face when she opens up the boxes.  Please wish your mom a very Happy Mother's Day from me and tell her I'm disappointed to miss seeing her wearing that special Mother's Day ring.  She'll cherish it forever I'm sure.  I'll be leaving for Florida on Thursday but not taking any jewelry from Michael.  Going to wear Judith's jewelry probably.  Haven't worn anything from Judith in quite some time.  Thanks for the well wishes for my dad.  I went out to dinner last nght with my parents, and my dad was much improved.  Didn't need a cane or the walker he used after the fall at all.  Most importantly, his attitude was way improved.  Thank goodness!  Enjoy your time with your family and have a safe trip.  Looking forward to your return.  I want to hear about your mom's joy at Mother's Day.  

@BlingQueen022  Thank you so much for your warm wishes.  I'm really looking forward to my visit (heading out tomorrow) as I've not seen family since the holidays.  Delighted to hear your dad is doing better each day and enjoy the special luncheon with your mom upon your return!  There's nothing more important than spending time with our loved ones!!

Happy Mother's Day to you and your dear mom!  Travel safely to Miami and enjoy your niece's graduation!  I know you'll be stunning in your JR jewelry, dear lady!!