Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 :  I agree; it will be an investment ( in part that's why I pulled the trigger).

I drove my Grands back to Ridgecrest today ( they start school virtually and if they get sick I definitely don't want them around DH).

Honored Contributor

@patbz    It's going to be very quiet around your house.  May take some adjustment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@patbz    I'd be sure to have Alex put "2020" somewhere on the pendant, probably the back, so there would be no question about the significance.

Trusted Contributor

@patbz 

I haven't been to Show Low itself, but have driven by multiple times. You live in a beautiful area. 
We are north of Tucson, moved here from PA. DH had enough of winter, and although I didn't mind the cold, I hated the snow and ice, especially if I had to drive in it.  
Show us a pic when you get your Alex Sanchez piece.  
Wonder if Heard Museum will have their Indian Market next year. Did they have it this year? I was at DD's so didn't keep up.  Last year it was elbow to elbow and lots of vendors I couldn't even begin to get close.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Re:@ Paging Patbz

[ Edited ]

@Pezzie :  Probably in 2021 it'll be virtual but still hoping for 2022.  The trick at the Heard is go early, bring (lots) cash and we stay at an area hotel.  Also I understand that Gallup has an Indian Market ( bet that's spectacular since Gallup is surrounded by Navajo Nation). While in Gallup be sure to go to Richardson's Trading Post; they have many rooms full of pawn and an amazing rug room that you have to ask a clerk to let you in.  Another great event is the December auction at Hubell Trading Post.  I grew up in MD and love PA.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 :  He puts a tiny "2020" tag on the maiden's mask.

Honored Contributor

@Pezzie    Where did you live in PA.?  We lived in suburban Philly when I was in HS and college.  My parents were natives of SW Colorado and wanted to retire in the SW but didn't want Colorado snow so they chose Albuquerque.  Lots of people around who lived in PA.  I retired here from Texas to help them as they both became  legally blind from macular degeneration.  Now I'm here alone.