Frequent Contributor
On 3/24/2014 ellaphant said:

The only Bronzo item I own is the Bronzo Honora white pearl charm bracelet, w Bronzo ball charms. It's fabulous and I get compliments when ever I wear it. It has not turned and if it does, I am returning it for a full refund even though it is well past 30 days since I purchased it.

OMG ellaphant, I wanted that bracelet so bad! Smiley Happy You're lucky, it really is gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

Well ladies - I bought a pairs of earrings when the line first came out and they turned a greenish color and also made me break out in a rash right under my earlobe. I am sensitive to most metals and am not sure whether it is nickel (because they say it is nickel free), but I never break out with gold. Go figure. I was just wondering about everyone else's feelings on the Bronzo "Italia" line (I can't do the accent on here Smile). Have a great day everyone.

Respected Contributor

It's because it is . Bronze isn't suitable for jewelry and they should know that. It's brittle and it turns. Look at statues and sculptures. They may have had some nice designs, but I would rather have stainless steel. At least it holds up and most of it is hypoallergenic.

So sorry you had problems with your earrings. NYCGirl.

Frequent Contributor

i love the color......i have rings..earrings and several necklaces...they all look great......