Super Contributor

HSN's Joan Boyce - Bling Queen - Thu

I love some of the over-the-top styles Joan brings to HSN. I own her huge rose ring, her clear cuffs, her slippers, tennis shoes and earmuffs. I hope to pick up at least one more bauble during this visit.
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN's Joan Boyce - Bling Queen - Thu

I love Joan! I have only purchased slippers - for myself and for a gift. I'm not familiar with her jewelry but it looks like it is fun.

Esteemed Contributor

Lol - you didn't think I'd miss this one did ya? Got the rose to match her mini kissable bracelets I have. Her quality is great. I have several of her pave bracelets and never lost a stone. Thanks for the shout out. Love Joan Boyce.
Esteemed Contributor

Just got the I do ring in the blue. I better go back to bed before I hit the submit button again, lol. Joan gets me every time she's on.
Trusted Contributor

Love Joan, she's a sweetheart. I especially love when she's on with 'billy' as she alls him, they make a great team. I have a few of her inspirational bracelets and her slippers. Tonight I just couldn't resist the TSV as much as I tried. I always have to buy something when she's on.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the TS in rose gold/clear and the matching hoop earrings. You cannot beat the price for the quality. I have a Heidi Klum watch in rosegold from QVC that I love and these new pieces will compliment it well.
Super Contributor

Does anyone here follow Joan on Facebook? She has a blast there, interacting with "her girls."
Trusted Contributor

I got the bracelet in the goldtone (clear stones) and silvertone (clear stones). This is my first Joan Boyce purchase. I love the bracelets, but could someone who has purchaed her line in the past, let me know if the goldtone will wear off, or will the pretty goldtone color stay the way it is when new. Thanks ladies! I'm not much of a "bling bling" person, but for some reason, I love those braclets! Also, I have a very small wrist, and from reading the reviews on the one bracelet that was offered in the past, the small is really a small. Smile

Contributor

I have been wanting to try her bracelets for awhile. I ordered late so I am on the waitlist for the ts leather bracelet in hematite with clear stones. I also ordered the mini kissable bracelet in hematite with tanzanite stones. I can't wait to get them. If I like them, I will go back for the olive and the rose gold.

I usually dress in solid / muted colors and think that the bling will jazz up my wardrobe. I like Joan's positive energy, she has a big personality, but is still lady like.

Super Contributor

Always fun, will definitely tune in and check out some of her glam items.