Respected Contributor

I am sick that I have misplaced my diamond and wedding band.  I have checked, rechecked, and rechecked again every place that I have been to without any success.  DH wants me to start thinking about replacing them, but I am not sure of the direction I want to take.  We have been married 44 years this December, and I got the latest set for our 25 anniversary.  I haven't contacted our homeowners insurance company yet, still thinking I will find them. My problem is that I really don't want to invest that much money again in their replacement at this stage of our lives, but don't want a cheap cz to replace this beautiful set.  Any thoughts for me?

Respected Contributor

By a beautiful single gold band (with or without diamonds), and then if you find your set, you can always continue to wear the band with the set, depending on how wide your diamond set is.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Check all pockets?  Beside all sinks.  Backtrack your movements.  Unless you removed them outside of home, they must be there somewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom If you have used the vacuum recently, empty the bag. Check places where you are "sure" they could not possibly be! The floor of your car, any bathroom drawers, in the freezer (not kidding), in your shoes, turn your purse and any pockets inside out, any odd place like that.

I so do hope you find them and let us know if you do! Wishing you good luck.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lost wedding set....

[ Edited ]

Maybe a bit of a prayer:  "Dear St Anthony, please come 'round.  My wedding set is lost and needs to be found."  Always works for me.

Respected Contributor

Ask the universe to help you find them. Be calm and curious.  This has worked for me sometimes.

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 :  That is a great idea....thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Check all pockets?  Beside all sinks.  Backtrack your movements.  Unless you removed them outside of home, they must be there somewhere.

@Kachina624 :  I have been on the lookout for the past week and a half along with DH, DS and DDIL.  I have retraced my steps, checked pockets, purse, under the bed, by the bed, car, you name it we have all looked.  It is so upsetting because I am the one who finds things for everyone else. 

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids :  Thank you for the kind wishes.  I don't any other place to look as we all have gone over the places I have been multitudes of times.  Sorry to say I haven't used the vacuum cleaner but asking my cleaning person (who is here today) to check it.  Thanks for that tip.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Maybe a bit of a prayer:  "Dear St Anthony, please come 'round.  My wedding set is lost and needs to be found."  Always works for me.

@Krimpette :  I have prayed for help in locating my rings.  Thank you so much.  I hope it works for me also.