Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson has a gorgeous peach ring on her website

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Alarm u seen triggered which I sense jealousy. What do u do for as living and what does ur house look like? I doubt u have celebrity friends, I doubt u have multi millions, I doubt u have traveled the world . LR is a legend phenom her resume says it all. Most have never lived the lifestyle Lisa has had unless they were married to as rich husband. Kathy Levine used to say going out with Lisa was fun she had literally every good looking guy flirting with her. I mean these people criticizing her can u show me where u live and what's your salary for u to even talk

I see JB is in a little bit of a snit!  We can try again and again to explain to him/her that we only object to the utter overpriced junk she sells and the overused filters she seems to think still makes her look like the beauty queen of yore.

The bottom line is we all could have married a bazillionaire and lived in a mansion and met the "A" listers, but we didn't and the joke really is -- neither did LR.  We all chose to have the life we chose and all are happy for it.  The phrase "money can't buy happiness" sums it all up here. 

JB -- I don't know why you are so infatuated with LR.  I have expressed my opinion it is all free advertising and I am sticking by that.  However, have you noticed NO ONE here wants that piece of junk being peddled as a statement piece.  Why?  you might ask?? Well, because it isn't.  It is a piece of five and dime garbage.

Trusted Contributor

THE SCREEN SHOT THAT WOULD NOT DIE!

Contributor

@alarmclock And here's another one of her amazing, amazing untouched photos:yikes.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This Santa is a European Santa, not an American Santa.  This picture is a few days older than Lisa wants you to think.  It was not taken in Philadelphia or Charleston.

santa.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Lisa has said that it is her right to "portray" herself as she sees fit.

I agree with her 100%.

The wheels fall off when she lets the unfiltered pictures get out there and there will be no way for her to control the fans taking pictures of her on the cruise.

Use whatever you want to use.  Admit it or not.  That is up to the individual but when we can see filtered and unfiltered, we should not be criticized for acknowledging the huge discrepancy.

No one is running her down.

Pointing out the truth of the two different "portrayals" is not being a jealous basher.

Super Contributor

Using Lisa's favorite word(s), amazing, amazing, amazing to see Lisa's sister doesn't over decorate her lovely home.  No over done mantel, Christmas tree is tastefully decorated.   Maybe sis could give Lisa a few decorating tips but I don't think Lisa understands the words LESS IS MORE.   On the other hand the people who order Lisa's items probably have the same tacky taste Lisa has. 

Valued Contributor

@xstephx wrote:

@iTalia I think this is the picture you are talking about. WTF.png

EGADS!!! Yes that is the infamous photo of the real LR! Quite the beauty huh?! LMAO! Wowzer!!!!! 

Valued Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

This Santa is a European Santa, not an American Santa.  This picture is a few days older than Lisa wants you to think.  It was not taken in Philadelphia or Charleston.

santa.jpg

Yep! Lisa always lies and exaggerates the truth whenever she sees fit. It’s shameful how manipulative she is. 

Respected Contributor

As this thread has grown, I’ve noticed what could be the rationale for allowing it to exist.  With the exception of JB’s posts, this thread disparages Lisa and her merchandise.  There is no promotion here, it is all demotion.  Subtle tactic.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If that is QVC's agenda, this is their forum.  They call the shots for their reasons.

Or maybe they don't really care.

And as I previously posted, the truth is not nice or mean.

It's just the truth.