Frequent Contributor

Question about my saint, my Hero pearl bracelet

I received the bracelet 2 days ago.......decided to keep it for me since it is really beautiul. I got the black/silver with pearls.  I did a quick search of the REVIEWS on this site and I’m sure I read somewhere that someone was upset because the Swaroska (sp?) pearls were peeling.  I read on further and found that another shopper replied and said that she PAINTED her pearls with clear nail polish to protect them........

I’ve tried to FIND that post, thinking maybe using n’clear polish’ might be a wise move, but can’t seem to find it.  Does anyone remember seeing it?  It sounds like a good idea (perhaps)!  So if anyone out there has any suggestions, or experience with the pearls on this bracelet peeling, please let me know, or just practical hints as to keeping them pristine.   THANK YOU 

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about my saint, my Hero pearl bracelet

Use the clear nail polish, it's worth a try.  That will peel off too.  I hope you know that those things are not "pearls" at all.  They are fake, probably plastic pretend pearls. Plastic with some type of coating and that's they peel.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Gerri,

If your pearls peel...contact CS at QVC- even if it is beyond the 30 days. I have had  MSMH pearl bracelet and it has not peeled. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I would keep those pearls out of water.  That's probably why they peeled.  People think they can put a bracelet on and never take it off.  You just can't do that with costume jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment