Honored Contributor

Re: LISA MASON (former Q host) to launch JTV jewelry line

[ Edited ]

She has worn me out with all her personal problems over the years.  It was always something going on... she was sick... her husband was so sick... or it was some other family emergency.... one minute she was back on QVC... then she left... then came back... I can see why QVC did not want her back on their programing.. no matter how nice a person is, after awhile when  they become  unpredictable or maybe in her case TOO PREDICTABLE...here one minute..gone the next, no one wants to hire you.

I Ran out of sympathy for her at this point and have no interest in watching her sell something else....wasn't she selling tooth whitener on QVC last time before she quit that??  She is here one minute... gone the next. 

Wish her the best though.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo....thank you for letting us know.  I wish her much success and I'm so very happy that Gino is doing better.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She has worn me out with all her personal problems over the years.  It was always something going on... she was sick... her husband was so sick... or it was some other family emergency.... one minute she was back on QVC... then she left... then came back... I can see why QVC did not want her back on their programing.. no matter how nice a person is, after awhile when  they become  unpredictable or maybe in her case TOO PREDICTABLE...here one minute..gone the next, no one wants to hire you.

I Ran out of sympathy for her at this point and have no interest in watching her sell something else....wasn't she selling tooth whitener on QVC last time before she quit that??  She is here one minute... gone the next. 

Wish her the best though.

@SeaMaiden....goodness gracious alive!  You don't think any of us have gone through trials and tribulations in our life, whatever they are?  I hope you don't ever have to suffer or go through hard times.  Bless Lisa and Gino's heart and bless everyone out there that has had to overcome obstacles in their life.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak  Thank you for that.

Esteemed Contributor

Michael O'Connor (remember him from the Q selling the real diamonds?) is a vendor on JTV and I suppose since he and Lisa Mason are great friends, he may have helped her launch her jewelry line there.  Good for Lisa!

Valued Contributor

It’s not my thing but, she’s a good soul and deserves a break.

Wishing her nothing but the best!

Regular Contributor

@software wrote:

Thanks for sharing, she was one of my favorites.

@dooBdoo

She's of my favorites too @software!

Regular Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Yesssssss!  *fist pump*

Fist pump here too lol!

@cancun08

Regular Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Thank od a channel I dont know  Would somebody share with me what JTV os

@mollymaggie

If you check your tv provider company it's "Jewelry Television".

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak wrote:

@LindaSal, Her husband was diagnosed with cancer, throat I believe. He wasn’t given much hope but he conquered and is doing well. 

@qvcfreak@LindaSal

Esophageal cancer that spread to other areas if I remember right.

Bad prognosis and hard fight.

Doing very well now. Smiley Happy