Respected Contributor

good to see this line is beefing up again.  sadly Danny is not there to present - apparently he has the flu.  he always delivers the details of the design and manufacturing processes with great enthusiasm.  miss you, Danny! i hope we will hear you present the pieces shown at some future date.

Honored Contributor

I just had the show on and drooled...love that diamond accent cuff and matching ring. Everything out of my budget.

I don't even own any Or Paz, one day I have to. I think it's beautiful jewelry. He's so nice too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I just had the show on and drooled...love that diamond accent cuff and matching ring. Everything out of my budget.

I don't even own any Or Paz, one day I have to. I think it's beautiful jewelry. He's so nice too.

@Greeneyedlady21  yes weren't they lovely?  i saw many things worth considering.  

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I don't own any Adi Paz but I have Or Paz and it's lovely as well as affordable.

Valued Contributor
Adi Paz has always been one of my favorite lines of jewelry. I have a necklace I purchased many years ago and when I wear it I always receive compliments. There are a few pieces I would love to purchase but of course it’s not in the budget.
Honored Contributor

Love it.  I saw a couple pieces I like.  

Valued Contributor

I love adi Paz jewelry and am happy to finally see on air presentation.  My request is for designs inspired by the sea...coral reef ring, etc. 

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love Danny's presentations.  He such a sweet person.  You can tell he loves what he does.  He shines and I hope he's better soon!

Respected Contributor

I went to check out what was aired and every item has sold out! 

Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I went to check out what was aired and every item has sold out! 

Woman Frustrated

@makena. If you compare the Adi Paz prices with similar items in the shows, it’s obvious why Danny’s pieces are selling so well.