Honored Contributor

💎LISA MASON💎 (former Q host) new JTV jewelry line

[ Edited ]

I've seen posters (including me!😊) express interest in Lisa Mason's endeavors, so I thought some might want to see her update from Facebook this morning.   Here's part of her announcement:

"Good morning, my friends! Happy December 1st! Thank you so sincerely for you kind and loving comments about Gino. I'm so grateful!

I am thrilled to share with you that I will see you next Friday evening on JTV! I am representing a collection of jewelry called 'LoveMore by Lisa Mason'. It is a mixed collection comprised of solid silver, 14k gold, cz and natural diamonds. Inspired entirely by the journey I have traveled with my Beloved, every piece is timeless and elegant.

Some items are replicas of my personal collection (yes, the Flower ring will be offered in January!) and some are brand-new designs.

I want you to know how much I loved my time at QVC! My experience there was so very valuable and precious. So many QVC friends, in front of the camera and behind, are so extraordinary supportive of this new endeavor. I am so thankful!

But I now have a new home at JTV! Joining my dear friend, Michael O'Connor, (who I hope to do a show with soon!!) I am so blessed to work at this loving, warm company. Based in my home state of Tennessee, it allows me to be close to family when I am there!

Two special holiday items are now available on JTV.com. Just in time for gift-giving, the silver heart-charm bracelet was one of the first gifts Gino gave me. I love it! Today, I offer my version of that bracelet along with the silver heart-charm necklace to you! ......

......I look forward to being on air next Friday, December 8. I will be joining Nikki and Misty on their show 'Girl Friend Friday'! I'll pop in between 8 and 10 pm for a quick chat about my two holiday items! I hope you can join me!

Then, I'll see you for the full launch of the entire collection on January 31 at 8 pm.

Regardless of if jewelry is your thing or not, LoL, I want you to know how much I so appreciate you kindness and support!! God bless you!!"

(The complete post and a short video are on her Lisa P. Mason Facebook page.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason (former Q host) to launch JTV jewelry line

Thank you!! Wonderful news.🎉💓

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA MASON (former Q host) to launch JTV jewelry line

I spend virtually nothing on jewelry any longer so I won't be a part of her success or failure, but wishing for anyone's failure when that wouldn't change my life at all???  That just seems low and foolish to me, so I'll wish her health and success.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing, she was one of my favorites.

@dooBdoo

Contributor

So happy for Lisa.  I'll be watching and I think it will be a perfect fit.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update!  LM was one of my favorite hosts on QVC and although I rarely buy jewelry from JTV, I'll be watching to see her.  I wish her and Gino well!

Trusted Contributor

Yesssssss!  *fist pump*

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I always loved her presentations. She never rushed and was easy to listen to. I will mark those days in the calendar and wish her all the best. I'm also happy to hear Gino is doing well.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, everyone!    Lisa Mason was a favorite of mine, and I, too, am so happy to know her husband Gino is doing well.   I hope her jewelry will be lovely, well-made, and well-received.    It's a tough market, but JTV has been extremely successful in recent years so it's a great opportunity and perhaps a "good fit" for her.   Time will tell.   It'll be nice to see her, at any rate.   Thanks for the posts.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Thank od a channel I dont know  Would somebody share with me what JTV os