Honored Contributor

@nova   I started my bangle collection in college with a few silver ones.

In art school, I had to switch them to my left arm with my watch and that style became my signature. I kept adding to the variety and now have so many bangles in silver, gold, two tone and a few with turquoise stones. 

I keep them all in a clear glass bowl on my dresser and select 3-5 (odd numbers) every day. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I love that look!  Like you I also wear an odd number - for some reason that looks interesting to me.  In my opinion turquoise with gold is just gorgeous.  I've mentioned before on the boards that years ago I bought a gold turquoise cross while I was in Rome and wear that frequently.  I can't imagine what that woud cost today.  I always mix it with my sterling or two-tone bracelets & love it.  When you love what you have it makes you feel good.  

Honored Contributor

I thought it was very nice, and I usually don't care for halo designs.  I would have gone for the black spinel (ring) but I already have a JAI black spinel cushion cut ring.  I believe he calls it the Trinity Ring. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Super Contributor

I thought the neckalces were beautiful. I was so tepted to by the black spinel necklace for my daughter because I've already bought her a Jai black spinel station bracelt. She loves it and wears it a lot. I'm going to keep the necklace on my wish list until there are reviews about them. I doubt it will ever come down in price, but you never know. That's why I put things on my wish list here. Sometimes I get a surprise and something I've wanted for a long time comes down in price. To those that bought your beautiful rings and necklaces I hope you love them and enjoy them.

Super Contributor

I got my blue topaz necklace, and it is a lovely blue color.  I like it very much!

After I sent the other blue topaz necklace back, I really never got over my desire for it in a true blue topaz color.  Finally I have my topaz necklace.  I can't wait to wear it with so many things.  I especially look forward to wearing it with a jean jacket.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kcubed   I'm glad you like the necklace!  I know once you get a desire in your head for a particular item it's hard to shake.  I have the olive green and amethyst in the original necklace and they're both beautiful.  I caved & ordered  the TSV black spinel ring.  I liked the jet black gemstone in the more petite scale of this ring.  I used to work in a jewelry store and small black diamonds in white metal settings always looked so elegant to me.  I know this is not black diamond but the spinel looks so glossy and shiny.  I should have it by tomorrow & look forward to it!