Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Sneak Peeks

[ Edited ]

JAI is lacking in designs...certainly nothing like it used to be. 

Contributor

Re: JAI Sneak Peeks

[ Edited ]

Sweet, I couldn't disagree more.  I think Scott's latest designs are absolutely breathtaking.  JAI just keeps getting better and better in my humble opinion.

Contributor

I am looking forward to the hoops with the hammered bead.  I also wish the sterling bead bracelet would come  back into stock.  I would like one to wear with my two gold bead bracelets.  I hope that there will be some sale prices on Wednesday!  I can't wait!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Would you please make sure to mark your calendars and join me this coming Wednesday, August 22nd at 2am, 10am, and 5-7pm ET on QVC.

I wanted to share that these 3 shows will feature the largest selection of Hinged bangles that I have ever presented on QVC during a visit. 

I’ve brought with me what I think is a wonderful selection of gorgeous brand new designs along with finally back in stock collector favorites that have been sold out for months.

Get ready, because they are all going to be on EZ Pay too. 

All 3 shows will feature new designs along with returning favorites.

Please know I will not be back with new designs until mid October after these shows, so I really hope you can tune in and enjoy all the beauty and new inspirations behind them. The buzz has been amazing and thank you for sharing these posts with your friends and on the QVC boards.... I sincerely appreciate it. 

I’d love to know which of these bangles below do you already own & love and which ones are you hoping to add to your armcandy?

-Safe Travels /\ Scott

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

@pugsmom 

See your point. Fact is not owning JAI items shouldn't have commented. 

Contributor
The hoop earrings with the gold bead are 1.25" ; Scott just shared that info on FB 😁
Respected Contributor

I like the size, but do not like the clutch back.  I like my hoops to be complete and close with a snap bar.  I also wonder about the weight on these.

Respected Contributor

Why yes, I have even more new designs that will debut this Wednesday, August 22nd during our 2am, 10am, and 5-7pm ET Shows exclusively on QVC.

I wanted to start your work week off with flowers that will last a lifetime. 

Pictured here is our gorgeous new Contour Floral Hinged Bangle along with the most beautiful brand new Citrine Gemstone Floral Ring.

Stay tuned for gemstone color choices... 
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

Image may contain: jewelry

Respected Contributor

Out of all my exciting designs that will premiere this Wednesday, August 22nd during my 2am, 10am, and 5-7pm ET shows on QVC,  this Sneak Peek is my most personal design and the one that I’ve been most excited to share with you. 

I took your favorite 5.3mm Box Chain Bracelet and made the most beautiful & timeless ID Bracelet. 

Here is Olive wearing one that I engraved with her initials ‘OMG’. It’s perfect for you & I truly think one of the most special personal gifts for your loved ones.

I designed these not only because I’ve always loved the look of ID bracelets in all the high end Couture lines but also because I wanted them for my entire family to wear.

When personalized I love how sentimental and even more special they become. A true forever piece of Jewerly.

I can’t wait for you to share them with you during our 5pm ET Show this Wednesday.
(And yes, Olive’s initials really are OMG, Olive Madonna Grimes, my Mom’s Baptismal name is Madonna...I couldn’t pass up those initials for her.

I hope you love this bracelet as much as I along with everyone at QVC does.
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

Super Contributor

Do you all think that a One Day Only JAI item may be possible?  I hope there are some sale prices.  I am so looking forward to tomorrow.