Respected Contributor

Who’s ready for lots of new beautiful JAI Designs? ❤️

Please mark your calendars, phones, and QVC show reminders as we have a very big week coming your way with 7 hours of JAI Jewelry starting next Sunday on QVC.

Showtimes:
Sunday, Aug 19th; 1pm ET on QVC 2

Wednesday, Aug 22nd; 2am, 10am & 5-7pm all ET Times on QVC Main

Thursday, Aug 23rd; 10pm -midnight ET; on QVC 2

I’ll be presenting new and exciting designs from many of your favorite JAI Collections. We will also finally have 2 of your most requested designs that sold out during their February debut back in stock for these upcoming shows. 😀

Until then, please enjoy your first sneak peek of my newest gemstone Box Chain Ring. It’s design is classic, the colors of the gemstones are unique and bold and they were made to compliment all of your favorite JAI Box Chain Bracelets. 😍

More colors to come... stay tuned!

-Safe Travels /\ Scott

So far there's only one sneak peek. That ring sure is pretty!!

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

YES. A schedule, lol. I know 2 of the bracelets he's talking about and am thrilled to know I'll be able to get them. This means that 3 bracelets are on my list this visit.

Unless there is an amazing WOW piece, I think I'm safe. ;P

Valued Contributor

I am hoping he is bringing back J354076 silver station box chain bracelet.  I was on waitlist for 2 of them. My waitlist was cancelled and changed to sold out.  

Love the new ring in the picture.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting that number.  I didn't buy my first piece until the last visit so I had not seen this bracelet.  I do like it and also hope they bring it in.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info, I have them on record now. 

Respected Contributor

Hi, everyone.  Just wanted to alert you to the new Jai items posted on the QVC website (which I just noticed), a basketweave cross, and a darling, full body, baby crocodile enhancer, J356782 for $162.95.

Wish I could purchase the baby crocodile as it is such a cutie, but I am waiting for the Ocober liion enhancer.  I sure hope that Scott considers a baby lion cub enhancer.  I would not be able to resist something like that.  (And if he ever did a baby harp seal figurative line, well, forget about it!!! I love those animals the most of all.)

Respected Contributor

Re: JAI Sneak Peeks

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born wrote:

Hi, everyone.  Just wanted to alert you to the new Jai items posted on the QVC website (which I just noticed), a basketweave cross, and a darling, full body, baby crocodile enhancer, J356782 for $162.95.

Wish I could purchase the baby crocodile as it is such a cutie, but I am waiting for the Ocober liion enhancer.  I sure hope that Scott considers a baby lion cub enhancer.  I would not be able to resist something like that.  (And if he ever did a baby harp seal figurative line, well, forget about it!!! I love those animals the most of all.)

@Jersey Born  I (thankfully) don't wear necklaces, but that croc is adorable! 

I'm hoping at some point that Scott will bring us more in the lion collection. The cuff that was available in July was just too big for me, so I'm hoping for something in a smaller scale.

JAI Sterling & 14K Gold & Gemstone Croco Enhancer 15.2g

Respected Contributor

@lmt , I am quite certain that we will see a lot of lions in the future, considering the impressive number of leopard and crocodile items we have seen thus far from the Jai line.  Cat merchandise is always incredibly popular, and as cats (both domestic and big) are beautiful, graceful animals, even people who do not have a house cat enjoy wearing cat jewelry. (I fit into that category.)  

Honored Contributor

jai.jpg

Hi my friends... ❤️😀❤️
I hope this finds all of you doing great and enjoying the final days of summer with your friends and family.
I wanted to share with you this little sneak peek of my new carved Floral Hinged Bangle. It’s part of my new Contour Collection which will debut next week on QVC.
My shows will feature lots of brand new designs along with finally back in stock collector favorites.
I really hope you can join me and please stay on the look out for lots more sneak peeks.

Show times:
Sunday, August 19th at 1pm ET: QVC 2
Wed, August 22nd: 2am, 10am, 5-7pm ET all on QVC Main
Thursday, Aug., 23rd: 10pm -midnight QVC 2.

Until then... -Safe Travels /\ Scott
#qvcaddicts
#addictsfamily

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i have some of the other crocodile pieces, so i may have to get that baby crocodile! so cute. i was hoping that nothing would catch my eye, but i may be in trouble once again. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein