Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Is the ring available in different stones? Beautiful ring. Love!! Flowers.

Respected Contributor

We are less than 24 hours away from tomorrow’s 3 exciting shows on QVC 2am, 10am, & 5 - 7pm ET. 

I’ve realized that I will need to start my Sneak Peeks earlier as I still have more to share with you before our shows begin.

I’d like to introduce our brand new 14k Gold & Sterling Silver Lotus Petal Cuff. 

After I brought you our biggest boldest version in our best selling Lotus Petal Wide Hinged Bangle, many of you reached out to me and shared how much you loved the look but requested something you could stack easier with your other favorite JAI Designs.

Here you are my friends. A beautiful classic take on our 14k Gold Lotus Petal design. Bold in the amount of 14k Gold yet designed to stack or stand alone.

This along with our finally back in stock matching and Customer Top Rated band ring will be presented tomorrow during our 10am ET Show with the lovely Mary Beth Roe.

I hope you love it...
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

No automatic alt text available.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@lmt 

Is the ring available in different stones? Beautiful ring. Love!! Flowers.

@Sweet_Serenity  .As stated by Scott in his post:

Stay tuned for gemstone color choices... 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if you choose your engraving for the ID bracelet, or if they send you a blank and you have to take it to a jeweler.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon Good question.  It's not for me though.  A little too masculine and not my style.  Apparently the id bracelet is in resurgence so it will do well I imagine.

Honored Contributor

Re: JAI Sneak Peeks

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

We are less than 24 hours away from tomorrow’s 3 exciting shows on QVC 2am, 10am, & 5 - 7pm ET. 

I’ve realized that I will need to start my Sneak Peeks earlier as I still have more to share with you before our shows begin.

I’d like to introduce our brand new 14k Gold & Sterling Silver Lotus Petal Cuff. 

After I brought you our biggest boldest version in our best selling Lotus Petal Wide Hinged Bangle, many of you reached out to me and shared how much you loved the look but requested something you could stack easier with your other favorite JAI Designs.

Here you are my friends. A beautiful classic take on our 14k Gold Lotus Petal design. Bold in the amount of 14k Gold yet designed to stack or stand alone.

This along with our finally back in stock matching and Customer Top Rated band ring will be presented tomorrow during our 10am ET Show with the lovely Mary Beth Roe.

I hope you love it...
-Safe Travels /\ Scott

No automatic alt text available.

This is J354951 (the ring), correct? It's been in stock for awhile (if it IS the same ring). 

I would purchase the hinged bracelet but hate that only one side has gold; it looks...odd. Love the ring, however.

Anyone know when the items usually start to load for the next day event?

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam Scott said this am not before midnight!  But a number of us squawked and asked him to ask qvc to do it earlier.  So who knows.  Does anyone remember the poster, I don't remember her handle, years ago who would get the upcoming posts just waiting in electronic hold land and post them for us??  It would include the page that would be eventually posted and the prices I believe.  But alas that poster disappeared.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@SahmIam Scott said this am not before midnight!  But a number of us squawked and asked him to ask qvc to do it earlier.  So who knows.  Does anyone remember the poster, I don't remember her handle, years ago who would get the upcoming posts just waiting in electronic hold land and post them for us??  It would include the page that would be eventually posted and the prices I believe.  But alas that poster disappeared.

I do; but I don't remember her name.

Honored Contributor

I kind of have my eye on that wheat bangle.  But I like the ID bracelet too.  Hmm...

Wish the sunflower ring were still around.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  I called and asked and they said they had no idea. HOWEVER, I did get the item number and price of the hammered hoops and the new lotus cuff. Let me tell ya, the cost of the cuff made my eyes go wide. Wowie!

I entered in the numbers and nope, nothing. Says "sold out". So, not loaded.