Super Contributor

Purchased a ring from last Thursday, July 6th and it is still in process. Never have had that happen before. Hope they did not over sell this ring. It was the sterling silver ethiopian opal ring. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Good luck and I hope you get your order!

Honored Contributor

Re: In Processing??

[ Edited ]

I'm on the phone now to speak with an Oakley sunglasses rep about an order 1 month old tomorrow!

Meanwhile my nose piece is in shreds!

QVC Customer Care

@crazy4bears wrote:

Purchased a ring from last Thursday, July 6th and it is still in process. Never have had that happen before. Hope they did not over sell this ring. It was the sterling silver ethiopian opal ring. Woman Frustrated

Hi @crazy4bears

That is a beautiful ring!

I checked on your order and it is at the warehouse ready to be picked.  A Tracking number has been assigned and you will be emailed that information as soon as it ships.  From what I can see, it appears that the package should arrive within a day or so of your EDD of the 19th.  

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

EC,

Hi, I did not know Q sold Oakley glasses.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

I looked for the sunglass brand and it's not here so I don't understand your post???

Super Contributor

Barbara-QVC, I do hope so! Thank You!

Valued Contributor

I hope my order from 7/9 which is still showing in process is also ready to be picked at the warehouse just like @crazy4bears order.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"