Honored Contributor

I just ordered the cutiest elephant pendant from Jaipur on Evine.  I know Tova use to have a cute elephant band ring.  It's is no longer listed.   Anyway I will keep checking back to see if it comes back into stock.  Have a nice day ladies.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 I saw that.  I think elephants should be respected and I have the greatest love for them.  I just don't like that they use them in their parades and put all that heavy garb on them and paint them.  So I didn't purchase it.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Regular Contributor

QVC UK has many many more TOVA pieces than carried in the States.  I don't know why her jewelry isn't as popular here...........

Look at Item no:605929; elephant ring.  72 pounds translates to $102.55

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919

BTW, I was going to ask about Tova's jewelry and I saw this thread. IDK if you are still interested.

Her elephant ring is in stock, all sizes, on 6 easy pays.

Just sayin'.

http://www.qvc.com/TOVA-Diamonique-Elephant-Ring%2C-Sterling.product.J333652.html

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@sunshine 919

BTW, I was going to ask about Tova's jewelry and I saw this thread. IDK if you are still interested.

Her elephant ring is in stock, all sizes, on 6 easy pays.

Just sayin'.

http://www.qvc.com/TOVA-Diamonique-Elephant-Ring%2C-Sterling.product.J333652.html

Thank you, it has out of stock for a while.  I will check it out.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like the elephant ring, however 99.00 seems a bit high.  I did find one on JTV in sterling with marcisite (not sure of spelling) and it's under 35.00.  Chuck on Evine has the cutest elephant pendant in blue diamonds and it is really cute.  I do like that the elephants are gold clad on Tova's but 99.00 is just to high in my opinion.  I will keep checking back.Smiley Happy