Occasional Contributor

Re: I WANT YOU...................

I have been lurker on this forum for years reading, learning, and enjoying posts by Ripkanistasisters including Me2Me. However, I cannot in good conscience not say a few words of hope and send healing thoughts to Me2Me when asked to do so. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Super Contributor

I've been thinking of you in my heart, Me2me, even though I've been pretty silent for the past few weeks. Sending lots and lots of love to you.

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 BGDC said:

All to say hi to ME2ME! She is going through some tough health problems, and although things on the forum have been weak and true long-standing members have been absent in favor of a better forum on Facebook (stupid), I think it's time for all of her real friends to say hello and wish her good health and the best. Jewelry is decoration. There are things way more important.

Love,

Robin (BGDC)

I take acceptation to your statement, BGDC. I have NOT been absent due to talking on a Ripka FB site; I DO NOT BELONG to the site you've referenced. I have been absent on a regular basis due to one family crisis after another which needed my attention. The crisis' has worn me down and I felt it was unfair to continually post about some negative stuff in my life.

I LOVE this forum and have no intention of ever leaving!

Valued Contributor

I'm sending warmest wishes for your speedy recovery, ME2ME. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Me2Me, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are feeling better. You have a great bunch of Ripka girlfriends here on the forum who are rooting for you and waiting for you to return when you can and when you are up to it. In the meantime I hope the Ripka treasures are keeping you in good spirits. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and good wishes / Anisha
Super Contributor

I want to make some things perfectly clear right now to anyone who has a problem with what I have written, and Kaplan, I am not singling you out or attacking you. I have had backlash from other sources, and this is primarily being written for their behalf. I respect you and always have, so there is no need to take exception to anything that I have written. You know that I only wish you well, and I apologize if my words were confusing to you.

First of all, I was not calling the FB members stupid. What I meant was that I feel it was stupid that some meaningless trolls instigated a migration away from the original Ripkanista home base. It caused a divide, not against each other, but in the way of sharing information with one another. This thread is the perfect example. Pre-FB, the posts would have been doubled at least. That's just how it is now, and that's a shame.

We are here to support each other as friends and share our thoughts and adoration of Ripka jewelry, and I hope always will. We all have problems and personal lives and busy lives, and I myself haven't posted on the forum for quite sometime because I am one of them.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, this is the place where I met a terrific gal named ME2ME. This is the forum that she has always participated on, and this is where this thread belongs.

And it IS MY OPINION by the way, that the group should have stayed here, and I am entitled to that just as you are entitled to disagree.

I truly hesitate in submitting this because THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!!!! The only reason that I am posting it is because I want to shut down any distractions from my desire for Me2Me to know that we all miss her and care about how she is doing.

I wish that I had the nerve and great sense of humor to handle this the way that I know she would, but at this moment I don't. That is her specialty, and one day she will be back to do so herself!

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2015 BGDC said:

I want to make some things perfectly clear right now to anyone who has a problem with what I have written, and Kaplan, I am not singling you out or attacking you. I have had backlash from other sources, and this is primarily being written for their behalf. I respect you and always have, so there is no need to take exception to anything that I have written. You know that I only wish you well, and I apologize if my words were confusing to you.

First of all, I was not calling the FB members stupid. What I meant was that I feel it was stupid that some meaningless trolls instigated a migration away from the original Ripkanista home base. It caused a divide, not against each other, but in the way of sharing information with one another. This thread is the perfect example. Pre-FB, the posts would have been doubled at least. That's just how it is now, and that's a shame.

We are here to support each other as friends and share our thoughts and adoration of Ripka jewelry, and I hope always will. We all have problems and personal lives and busy lives, and I myself haven't posted on the forum for quite sometime because I am one of them.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, this is the place where I met a terrific gal named ME2ME. This is the forum that she has always participated on, and this is where this thread belongs.

And it IS MY OPINION by the way, that the group should have stayed here, and I am entitled to that just as you are entitled to disagree.

I truly hesitate in submitting this because THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!!!! The only reason that I am posting it is because I want to shut down any distractions from my desire for Me2Me to know that we all miss her and care about how she is doing.

I wish that I had the nerve and great sense of humor to handle this the way that I know she would, but at this moment I don't. That is her specialty, and one day she will be back to do so herself!

Very well said - BRAVO!

PS - And I didn't think you were singling me out. I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that this place - THE RIPKA FORUM - is where my loyalties lay, uh lie, no lay. Shucks! You know what I mean.

Super Contributor

First off, I would humbly love to give All of you a HUGE THANK YOU for your prayers and well wishes!

I wasn't expecting BGDC, to rally the Ripkanista's.

BGDC, you are crazy! ( I am rubbing off on you!) Thank you friend!

I would like to say I didn't expect this when BGDC emailed me to check the Ripka forum. I have been absent since last year. I know we all getting busy with life and that's okay. I have been busy to.

I am sorry that I haven't been on the forum. My health is declining....and I am fighting like mad to try to live each day and stay healthy.

Some of you already know that I had breast cancer 4 years ago. I had a double mastectomy and I was doing well for awhile. Last year my cancer returned and it is on my sternum. I also had congestive heart failure due to the fact that my immune system was weak and I received a double whammy of a viral infection in my heart.

I would love to say that I am doing better, but unfortunately things are kind of bad for me right now. Just after Christmas I found out that I have two spots on my liver that turned out to be cancer. Then this week.....I found out that I have it in my bones. My right hip bone and my tailbone have cancer. I still have a low ejection fraction of the heart and I have to wear a life vest everyday. It's a pain in the $#@*!!!!!!!! It gives me a rash on my back and the battery is 3 lbs. I have to wear that thing like a messenger handbag even when I sleep! My cardiologist wants me to get a pacemaker, but I can't have metal in me when I need MRI's to check for my cancer.....

I have been going for radiation and I have been taking the chemo pill Xeloda, that is mainly for the liver, but it is strong for my other areas to.

I have changed my diet. I have been eating nothing but raw vegetables and fruit. I have been juicing and even having a Budwig shake everyday. The Budwig shake is from a German woman doctor. That had a 90% cure rate when her patients did the steps of her diet. She also recommended drinking green tea a half hour before each meal. I have found out that I can't drink the tea. It gives me headaches.

The Budwig shake:

Things you need: a hand held mixer

All Organic products were recommended.....

6 Tablespoons of Nancy's cottage cheese (whipped till it is smooth)

3Tablespoons of Balean's flaxseed oil (must be purchased and kept cold).

3 Tablespoons of Soy milk ( Skim milk is fine, but I use Almond milk ) Almonds are good for cancer to

Then add berries....I usually use a half cup of berries. Mix it all together. It tastes pretty good. I also eat a lot of Brazil nuts. They are also good for fighting cancer. Walnuts and Almonds are good to. Stay away from peanuts.

So there it is.

All I can say is that I am truly happy and grateful that I have met all of you wonderful ladies on this forum! I miss coming on, but a lot of the times I am tired. Or even a little depressed....it's been shocking this past month in a half for me.

BGDC and I practically email a few times a week now. It use to be everyday. If you ever need to know how I am doing.....you can ask her. I just don't want to come on here everyday and have a pity party and depress everyone with my stuff.

Really, Thank you!!!! I really do appreciate your concern, prayers......

Much love to ALL of YOU!, Christine

Trusted Contributor

I have not been on the board for awhile and just read this.

Me2Me.....Christine, I send my prayers and love to you and pray for a complete recovery for you.

Wake up every day and face your challenge and know that we send our love and prayers to you.

You have a support system here!

Check in when you can because we all want to know how you're doing.

We all care!

Love you!

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Oneanddone said:

I have not been on the board for awhile and just read this.

Me2Me.....Christine, I send my prayers and love to you and pray for a complete recovery for you.

Wake up every day and face your challenge and know that we send our love and prayers to you.

You have a support system here!

Check in when you can because we all want to know how you're doing.

We all care!

Love you!

Thank you Oneanddone!

I have been missing all of you. I am going to try to make it back for Feb. 1st Judith's next visit. ttyl

love you!!!