Respected Contributor
Did anyone buy any of the polished marquise necklaces? I'm tempted but they are pricey. Trying to decide which length I'd get the most wear of.
Super Contributor

Re: Polished marquise necklaces

I bought the 16 inch and received it today. Yes, it is pretty but it is lightweight, it feels like plastic. Back it goes for that much money...I doubt it would even pass for 14k. My Target jewelry is nicer! Very disappointed.
Respected Contributor

Sorry I can't help, I didn't order that necklace since I simply didn't want to pay the price for gold. I tend to really like 24 inch necklaces especially this time of the year. In the summer, I tend to go for 16 or 18 inch in length.

I agree with jewelfool though that the gram weight was really light when I looked at the info. I realize that Q did that to reach a particular price point and that's fine, but it tends to keep me from buying in the current market.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 jewelfool said: I bought the 16 inch and received it today. Yes, it is pretty but it is lightweight, it feels like plastic. Back it goes for that much money...I doubt it would even pass for 14k. My Target jewelry is nicer! Very disappointed.

Thanks for responding! I ended up not ordering, and after reading how light it is, I'm glad I passed on it. Sorry you have to send yours back.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 GinaV24 said:

Sorry I can't help, I didn't order that necklace since I simply didn't want to pay the price for gold. I tend to really like 24 inch necklaces especially this time of the year. In the summer, I tend to go for 16 or 18 inch in length.

I agree with jewelfool though that the gram weight was really light when I looked at the info. I realize that Q did that to reach a particular price point and that's fine, but it tends to keep me from buying in the current market.

They did seem rather pricey. Oh well, someday...

Smiley Happy