Super Contributor

Re: I WANT YOU...................

Hi Me2Me - Sorry to hear you haven't been well and I am sending get well wishes your way. Hope you will let us know how you are doing when you can. Donna

Valued Contributor

Do what you have to do to regain your health and strength....we are here waiting for you.

A revival of the Ripka forum here would be great....don't you think? Lead the way Me2Me! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I am new here, and actually enjoy this forum. I don't do FB.

Me, I hope you feel better soon! How very nice of Robin to set up this thread for Me 2!

Super Contributor

Me2Me- sending postive thoughts your way for strength, better health and recovery This paticukar forum is a great place to "visit" anytime to chat with friends - for they are the true jewels ! Xox
Regular Contributor

Me2me,gosh so sorry you are going through this. Feel better soon we miss u!!!!! BGDC, thanks for doing this Me get well !!!!!!!
Contributor

My prayers go out to you. Hope you are on the mend. I was reminded lately that angels are always with us.

Contributor

Me2Me, Sending prayers your way for health, strength, happiness and peace.
Super Contributor

{{{{Hugs}}}} for you, Me2Me, and please know we're all sending you strength and good thoughts for wellness.

Lola
Super Contributor

(((((((Me2Me))))))))) hope you feel better soon and good things come to you. BGDC very nice thread.

Super Contributor

Hi Me2Me.....I miss you so very much on this forum. I think of you often. How many times you & I were talking about this piece or that! I miss you, my friend. I pray for your health, well being & family.

Sending you many many cyber hugs ((((Me2Me))))

BGDC, thanks so much for starting this thread!!