Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Judith Ripka ring. Please!

@shoekitty wrote:

We dont have any jewelers in town.  There is a Kay's and a Whitehall in the mall 40 miles away.  I wonder if they do it?  It is one of those tiny accent diamonds. Discription said all 8 weighed .20 carrots if that gives anyone an idea of size.  I wonder how much it would cost?

@shoekitty   Hi. If the ring is silver, probably significantly more than the cost of the ring. Keep in mind, the cost of the diamond (even a tiny stone has to be matched) and the labor is expensive. I was not aware she used diamonds except in her QVC gold jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Judith Ripka ring. Please!

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

We dont have any jewelers in town.  There is a Kay's and a Whitehall in the mall 40 miles away.  I wonder if they do it?  It is one of those tiny accent diamonds. Discription said all 8 weighed .20 carrots if that gives anyone an idea of size.  I wonder how much it would cost?

@shoekitty   Hi. If the ring is silver, probably significantly more than the cost of the ring. Keep in mind, the cost of the diamond (even a tiny stone has to be matched) and the labor is expensive. I was not aware she used diamonds except in her QVC gold jewelry.

shoekitty said

they no longer sell te ring, but they have one like it in diamond.  it is item J348216

it is the most gorgeous Tanzanite. 14k. I think I paid 629 for it.   It is identical in style to the diamond one. and like  like at the diamond one, you will see the tiny diamond accents.  she lost one of those.  it is so noticible.  more noticable without diamond than with the diamond, lol!  it is diamond for sure.