Valued Contributor

Just a heads-up that Diamond Day begins on the northern channel tonight and runs through tomorrow.  Sonia has two shows and scattered presentations throughout the event.  Best wishes to all the dear members of this sub-forum for a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

@BlingQueen022  I sure hope you're doing well, dear lady!  I miss chatting with you and other lovely posters.  Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday celebration, my friend!

Trusted Contributor
I wear an old Sonia B diamond band almost daily. I'm broke due to DS getting married shortly, however, will slip on my band a try to catch one of her shows!
Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Just a heads-up that Diamond Day begins on the northern channel tonight and runs through tomorrow.  Sonia has two shows and scattered presentations throughout the event.  Best wishes to all the dear members of this sub-forum for a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

@BlingQueen022  I sure hope you're doing well, dear lady!  I miss chatting with you and other lovely posters.  Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday celebration, my friend!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there DallasD!  Glad to see you posting.  I haven't been buying much jewelry lately.  I've been dealing with a major medical issue at the present time.  I'm thinking that retirement may come a bit sooner then I expected.  I always do love watching the jewelry shows though.  Since I"m not buying anymore lately my bill will finally be zero and no more value pays.  That's a good thing.  Wishing you and your family a fabulous healthy and happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the shows. 

Honored Contributor

The Northern Channel....as opposed to the Southern Channel..lol   That cracks me up every time someone resorts to using code...lol   Evine, HSN, JTV, LC, Macy's, Target, Amazon, Marshall's, TJ Maxx.....it's ok....they aren't obscenities.  We can say the names...lol

Respected Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:
I wear an old Sonia B diamond band almost daily. I'm broke due to DS getting married shortly, however, will slip on my band a try to catch one of her shows!

Lol MarielG! I am in the same boat !!!! My daughters wedding is in 4 months 😱🤑😱🤑 and I cannot even think of Sonia's pieces. But I have enough and I too wear her things every day.As I write this I wear her ruby/ diamond necklace and her diamond hoops.

She is the best of the best!

Wedding cancels everything out.... But it is so much fun!!!! We are having a tasting appointment next Sunday!

Trusted Contributor
@SANNA Best of luck to you daughter! We have the bridal shower tomorrow.
Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:
@SANNA Best of luck to you daughter! We have the bridal shower tomorrow.

Thank you !!! Enjoy the shower !!  Lots of love to your son!

Honored Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Good morning Dallas, Bling and the other lovely ladies.  Glad to see your post.  I have decided to cut way down on my on line shopping.  Just going to purchase jewelry pieces here and there that I know I would not be able to purchase locally and only when the pieces are event prices.  I will continue to watch the Evine jewelry shows.  I really enjoy them.    Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving.:-)

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi there DallasD!  Glad to see you posting.  I haven't been buying much jewelry lately.  I've been dealing with a major medical issue at the present time.  I'm thinking that retirement may come a bit sooner then I expected.  I always do love watching the jewelry shows though.  Since I"m not buying anymore lately my bill will finally be zero and no more value pays.  That's a good thing.  Wishing you and your family a fabulous healthy and happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the shows. 

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  So sorry to hear of your medical issue and hope things resolve completely and quickly for you!  You're very much in my thoughts, dear lady!!  Thank you for your kind wishes!

Respected Contributor

You know, ladies, I watched for fun, but I wasn't tempted with anything, even theoretically.

Something is missing in these diamonds..... I guess we have seen the better stuff before.