Contributor

Diamonique Limited Lifetime Warranty

Been searching on the site for an answer for what exactly is covered by this Liffetime Limited Warranty? If a stone falls out, will it be replaced?

If links break, will they be re-soldered or reattached?

I would like to know the experience of peole who have tried to use the warranty.

I don't want to be pessimistic, that is why I am asking. My fears are that broken pieces will be returned and any damage blamed on the customer.

Can anyone ease my fears? And has anyone treid to invoke the lifetime warranty after several years of owning a piece?

Thanks for any help.

Valued Contributor

Re: Diamonique Limited Lifetime Warranty

That's a very good question. Years ago I contacted QVC about a diamonique ring in which the stone had clouded. I was told that they would replace the ring with something similar that was currently in their inventory. I passed on that.

Recently I noticed the warranty card that came with a pair of diamonique earrings. It said that QVC will repair the original piece of jewelry. Interesting. I'd also like to know whether anyone has actually gotten any diamonique repaired. I see a lot of reviews in which buyers report stones have fallen out of their rings. Wonder whether they replace those.

Respected Contributor

@JBSH wrote:

Been searching on the site for an answer for what exactly is covered by this Liffetime Limited Warranty? If a stone falls out, will it be replaced?

If links break, will they be re-soldered or reattached?

I would like to know the experience of peole who have tried to use the warranty.

I don't want to be pessimistic, that is why I am asking. My fears are that broken pieces will be returned and any damage blamed on the customer.

Can anyone ease my fears? And has anyone treid to invoke the lifetime warranty after several years of owning a piece?

Thanks for any help.

@JBSH To my understanding what was said on the last Diamonique show was that the warranty is for the stone.. cracked, cloudy or comes out of the setting. Erin didn't mention anything about if a chain or link breaks. The best bet would be to call Customer Service. Good Luck!

Frequent Contributor

Do they show the warranty on the Q site?

Contributor

Thank you all for your replies

Beautiful Dreamer, I have looked for the warranty with every search term I can think of and found nothing.

Thanks again, still hoping someone who had the warranty honored will respond.

Highlighted
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have J276996 (The ring Amy Stran wears as her engagement ring). I have twice returned it because one of the trillaint cut stones on the side fell out. I bought it back in 2015. Both times they sent me a new one since they had them in stock. 

Here's a photo: 

IMG_5441.JPG

Valued Contributor

I used it recently, back in November of last year. I don't know about broken links or the warranty on the metal but I think the stones are covered. My stone was chipped. It took about 2 months but I got my ring back with a new stone. I bought this ring 10 years ago! You just call CS. They find your order and email you the paperwork you need. You send it in with this paperwork (1 piece of paper with your order info.) In mine I included a note that if they can't fix it to return it to me since it was 14k gold and they don't offer anything like my ring anymore. I think mine took a little longer since it was during the holidays. I actually got it back in January. I sent it to qvc in NC, they then sent it to a jeweler and then it was sent back to me. 

Frequent Contributor

There is a customer service phone number listed here:

http://www.qvc.com/footers/jw/pdf/DiamoniqueLifetimeLimitedWarranty.pdf

Occasional Visitor

I ordered a Dimonique eternity band and 6 days later a stone fell out. It was under the 30 return/exchange period at the time and I asked for a replacement, but they processed it as a return and I had to go back and forth with them until they sent me a replacement. I few months later, another stone fell out and since it was not within the 30 days, I contacted customer service about the warranty and they just told me to send it in for a new ring with the Q return label. I sent it back with the label checked off as defective and requested a new ring. I also included the email with customer service and wrote a note and they still just processed it as a return. I went back and forth for a week with them (since I did not understand how they could have possibly processed this as a return) and they told me there was nothing they could do because it was processed as a return and I could reorder it if I wanted to. I do not want to reorder a twice defective ring so I ordered a different ring from another line. I really don't think that this warranty is consistently honored - especially if you have had more than one issue.
Honored Contributor

First & foremost - you MUST have your original receipt. I keep mine in my closet in a shoebox. Yes, I have returned pieces that were broken or the stones fell out. No problem they were either repaired or replaced.