New Contributor

Did anyone order a Casper mattress back in May?  I still have not received mine.  The delivery date has been changed four times (because I called to find out status).  QVC is blaming Casper as they say this is a vendor-delivered item.  I called Casper directly three weeks ago, and the rep I talked to said if I ordered the exact same mattress from them, it would be shipped within a day or two as they have no backorder on the particular style/size I bought.  They are blaming each other, and meanwhile, I can't cancel because the order is "in process".  The estimated delivery date right now shows 6/30.  Yep, 10 days ago.  This was ordered during the height of COVID delays.  If QVC and Casper knew the delay was this great, they should have NEVER offered the product. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered two tops.  The ESD was 7/2/20.  The status is the  same: Shipment Acceptance at Post Office.  That means my zip code post office does not have it.  It's on its way from the main post office to my local one.  I called my post office.  They don't have it.  I had posted about this last Friday thinking I would get it Tuesday or Wednesday.  I still haven't received as of Thursday.  So it's not really QVC, but the post office.  But QVC will continue to partner the Post Office.  So I won't order from them for a long time....

ordered an item 11/27/20.to be delivered to wi. went to va, then il then  to the town in wi that i live in then back to il and now dec 8 back to washington dc!  i will not be ordering again until this mess gets resolved insane!

Honored Contributor

@smokey18.  All the major shippers including the USPS are swamped and have way more than they can handle.  Patience is required.  I don't need anything and am not ordering any "wants" until after t h e holidays.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Well, it seems if you bump up your delivery costs there doesnt seem to be a problem!  I tried it and ordered something on Monday and it was just delivered.  Mind you it cost 3Xs the amount of standard shipping but it does arrive UPS Ground.  I have 2 other orders pending, not moving at all its been weeks.  All i get is emails apoloizing for the delay!!  I think its bait and switch at this point.  Im not ordering anymore until this is fixed.  I dont have this problem with any other vendor and you cant tell me the Q is more busy than the big A

I know this is an old thread but I went throught this and QVC was the only merchant that I had issues with.  ANY time I order from QVC I always bump it up and get it in 2 to 3 days.  Yes, It's exactly the amount more that you stated.  I'm glad you posted this though.  I was told I can bump up my shipping but was not told exactly how, so I purchased an item, not too pricey and there's an edit drop down menu.  You have three choices.  First one is the 3.50 the Q gives you.  I think it defaults to this.  The second one is like 12 or 13 bucks but  usually UPS all the way and if it's handed off to USPS then it has much better priority.  Third choice is the most expensive.  Probably almost over night.  Fast forwarding....I placed an order at the Q and could NOT bump up my shipping because they were giving free shipping which I did not want but I called and they said they could not change this.  I got it four or five days later but that's okay.  I cannot see waiting weeks for any item.  The other poster though had a point.  I had something FedEx and it took two weeks, bummer, man.  Never again!  LOL.  Great post, Lizzlou1020!!

Honored Contributor

This deal with Casper, no vendor should accept a partnership with QVC if they don't intend to honor shipping.  I once had a trial with Nutrisystem and left a rather poor review.  Nutrisystem called me directly and said if I ordered directly through them I would get better food choices.  It really turned me off.  So I'll write off Casper on any future mattress choices.