Honored Contributor

I have some older Prestige boxes. Mine look like small chest of drawers, five drawers on each. They are heavy and feel like wood or some kind of composite maybe. They kind of remind me of small Ikea Alex drawers, if you know what I mean. I love their organization and anti-tarnish lining.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one of her earring boxes about 12 years ago.  AWFUL!  It was made of cheap cardboard, and the thin plastic "window" came off as I took it out of the shipping box.

She must have improved on the quality, but the one I had was terrible, I returned it.

I also think they are way overpriced.  By the time you purchase several, the costs add up to what a floor-standing wooden jewelry armoir with real glass windows would cost. 

JMO.

Respected Contributor

I have 22 of Colleen's Pretige boxes.  They make storing jewelry easy as they come in several configurations.  I especially like that they are tarnish proof as I have a lot of silver, but gold also tarnishes over time so I store my gold in them too.  Mine have been purchased over a period of years, some are older than others, but I have had no problem with any of them.

i do store long necklaces and costume jewelry that is not gold or silver in a regular wood jewelry armoire as some necklaces really do need to hang, plus I don't have space for any more boxes.

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

Wow - I just purchased the Colleen Lopez set of three Prestige jewelry boxes on HSN and they are gorgeous. I hope she will eventually make VERTICAL storage boxes so they don't take up so much space on my dresser.

I have watched her sell those boxes for YEARS - and I finally took the plunge. I moved all of my jewelry from the little boxes, pouches and plastic bags in my drawers. What a difference! I can now see all my finery. Such a dramatic change and so organized.

If you have a lifetime of jewelry collected over the years, I highly recommend these boxes. One caveat - my granddaughter already has her eyes on a lot of my jewelry...and my husband is able to see all the jewelry I have been buying. Uh-oh. Smiley Tongue

I have one of her ring boxes, I love it.  My grandkids love opening it up and picking my rings up and looking at them.  They do this because they can see them through the clear top.  Nice looking boxes.