Trusted Contributor

Wow - I just purchased the Colleen Lopez set of three Prestige jewelry boxes on HSN and they are gorgeous. I hope she will eventually make VERTICAL storage boxes so they don't take up so much space on my dresser.

I have watched her sell those boxes for YEARS - and I finally took the plunge. I moved all of my jewelry from the little boxes, pouches and plastic bags in my drawers. What a difference! I can now see all my finery. Such a dramatic change and so organized.

If you have a lifetime of jewelry collected over the years, I highly recommend these boxes. One caveat - my granddaughter already has her eyes on a lot of my jewelry...and my husband is able to see all the jewelry I have been buying. Uh-oh. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I bought a set of three a couple years ago and two of them have cracked.

Super Contributor

I love those boxes!  Being able to see everything reminds me of pieces I had forgotten I had and as long as you put away the jewelry clean there is no tarnishing at all.    I wish they would come out with a huge box specifically for larger necklaces.   

Trusted Contributor

@SugarPuff 

Yes! Great idea - a giant box with no dividers, just space for big necklaces and bracelets.

Also, VERTICAL boxes, because her flat boxes do take up a lot of space.

So glad you are enjoying them - I do not know WHY I waited so long to order them, 

Respected Contributor
❤️ These jewelry boxes but mostly the 7 1/2 x 8” ones that are sold individually. The ones with no dividers, no ring sections are my favorite. I have more then I care to count right now but if they become available again in ivory color I will purchase several more. This is how I have my jewelry organized, easy to move that size box and able to see the contents through the clear lid.
Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy 

Yes, I agree - those clear tops make all the difference. I can finally see all I have!

Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3   Girl, I have so many of Colleen's boxes (filled) I could start my own jewelry store.  I never have saved any of those little boxes, except for the few I re-use for gifting.  I can't imagine what it would be like having to search through all those boxes to find a ring!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I had given up on their bringing in more of these after several years of looking.  Sure glad you posted this, its a good example of why I read this board.  I added one small ring box to stack on top of the ones I have, my own form of vertical storage.  Now I can sweep up those extra rings sitting on tables and drawers all over the place.  

Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3 I have about 7 Prestige Jewelry boxes from HSN.  They are great.

Some of mine are more than 10 years old and all of my jewelry looks great.  The clear covers make it easy to see what you have. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

They're nice looking boxes but since they're made of cardboard, they don't wear well over the long haul.  The clear plastic temds to come loose when the glue dries out, the corners fray and the boxes warp preventing drawers from opening.  There was a Prestige box for necklaces which could be used vertically or horizontally; I have several of them.  They've become very expensive.  I dont think they're worth the money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment