Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@lolakimono Even the most beautiful man sitting there couldn't make me like that โ˜บ

@Greeneyedlady21 
๐Ÿ˜† Agreed!

Respected Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

It's not "masculine."  It's just ugly.

Honored Contributor

I guess I was expecting something much worse. I wouldn't choose it, but I don't think it's awful. I don't mind the sofa or chairs. I don't like the rest. The chandelier, table, & the tall narrow bookshelves are my least favorite things in the space. 

Honored Contributor

The whole room is not for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

Like the red chairs and curved sofa. Not a fan of the fireplace or artwork.

The cream colored material that is beside the bookcases is something I don't think I've seen before in a room. It's different.
Honored Contributor

get rid of the light fixture and the art over the fireplace, and it may be ok......You don't want anything too busy for relaxing and reading!

Esteemed Contributor

The colors don't bother me but it's not something I would choose for myself.  I'm just having trouble finding one element in the room that I like.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

The only thing that I like about this room is that fabulous sofa. What are those long tubes next to the books? Other than the sofa the room has no appeal for me. 

Honored Contributor

I like the couch and I don't mind the coffee table.  But there's something about the room that makes me mentally uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the neat and uncluttered look of the room, and it has a different look than most of what you see.  I actually like it--not my favorite of all time but I like it.  The red chairs are wonderful!

I'd get a darker light fixture, and the sofa needs to be taller for the tall ceiling room to look right.  It looks smashed down to the floor as is. 

But I like the strong features and the spareness of the whole thing.  I wonder what painting the ceiling black or a dark charcoal would do?  Might make it look better.