Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

How about the masculine vibe in this living/reading space?

May be an image of furniture and living room

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

@lolakimono My late DH would have hated this room. Too dark. He liked that our home was cozy and comfy. This is too cold.

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ, ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†

I don't know why but it kind of makes me dizzy!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

None of the chairs look really comfortable to curl up in to read.  I'd want something big and soft. 

New Mexicoโ˜€๏ธLand Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This room holds no appeal for me.  It isn't warm  inviting or comfortable looking.  I love shelves of books but not the way they look in the picture.  The light is unsightly as is the picture above the fireplace.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Even the most beautiful man sitting there couldn't make me like that โ˜บ

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I would buy that curved sofa...    

โ™ฅSurface of the Sunโ™ฅ
Honored Contributor

Well....

Trusted Contributor

I like the couch a lot.. the rest of the room not for me !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

The ceiling light is bugging me. It is not a serious !library with so few books. I like the high ceiling.