Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@crazered 

I love the soft feel of fabric.  My favorite fabrics are from Waverly.  

If you work with private owned furniture stores, you can find a style and fabric you like.

When you go to a store like "Rooms To Go" or Ashely Home Furnishings, they manufacture their own brands and they don't have the life of, a brand like Broyhill.

The only group I know of that has a high quality and manufactures their own is Ethan Allen.  Their items last forever and a day.

@ECBG So true!  The LazyBoy sofa and chairs that I just purchased are replacing my Ethan Allen sofa & chairs that still look like new and are 26 years old.  However I am sick of them not to mention they are very dated looking.

I toyed with the ideo of going back to Ethan Allen but just didn't want to pay double the price for the living room furniture which we really don't sit in too often.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@crazered 

I love the soft feel of fabric.  My favorite fabrics are from Waverly.  

If you work with private owned furniture stores, you can find a style and fabric you like.

When you go to a store like "Rooms To Go" or Ashely Home Furnishings, they manufacture their own brands and they don't have the life of, a brand like Broyhill.

The only group I know of that has a high quality and manufactures their own is Ethan Allen.  Their items last forever and a day.

@ECBG So true!  The LazyBoy sofa and chairs that I just purchased are replacing my Ethan Allen sofa & chairs that still look like new and are 26 years old.  However I am sick of them not to mention they are very dated looking.

I toyed with the ideo of going back to Ethan Allen but just didn't want to pay double the price for the living room furniture which we really don't sit in too often.

@haddon9 

If you barely use them, I would just recover.  Their items last and last.