Honored Contributor

Valerie's Spiral Finials

[ Edited ]
Sara Warns's photo.

•  
  • Looks like they will be in her shows this weekend.  Yay!!!

•  
    Valerie Parr Hill Sara Warns, The finials will be available this weekend. We have shows on 7/18 and 7/19. I hope you can join us!

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Spiral Finials

lucymo, can you just stop! You're taunting me!

Honored Contributor

I'm drooling! Wonder what colors they are coming in.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, lucy!  You are a gem.  I'm excited to see them. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Oh, I wish I knew too.  She told me that the sneak peek would be up late in the week so maybe we'll know then.  I've looked at the silver so much that I'll probably get that one.  I was so excited for us when I read Valerie's reply to that lady that they would be available this weekend, I just had to pass it on.  I'm not trying to enable or anything like that........lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

Thanks, lucy!  You are a gem.  I'm excited to see them. 

SHOPR,  I think it was a selling tool to keep us wondering.  But, it could be they didn't know that they would be here in time for the show.  Now, I'd like to know which show they're going to be in. If you read Valerie's FB page, it seems everyone is wanting those finials, so we have to be quick to get them.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lucy! I bet these will be wonderful lit or unlit, as some prefer. I hope the finials will be available to order a little early, as I am cooking on Saturday and having a group birthday party for 5 people in my family who have July birthdays. Wonder what the price will be like? Wish the Q offered free shipping like HSN does all the time. Even at $5, shipping adds up if you order multiples. I ordered 3 boxes of the white cedar picks that Lucy posted about, and the shipping for those  lightweight 3 boxes was $15.

Trusted Contributor

The alternate photos for Valerie's new Peppermint Wreath reveal...

Red Finials.jpg

that they will at least be available in RED!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

My guess would be gold and/or champagne, silver, red, green, and blue...kinda like the 'usual'.

I would be surprised to see colors like chocolate, amber, purple, pink, etc. 

Honored Contributor

They don't appear to be very tall, do they?   I'm wondering if they will be in champagne, a great color for me.  If not, I'll go with the silver.  The red does look pretty in the pic that Peter posted but I just don't do a lot of red so really not interested in getting that color.  I think these will go quickly if they are as nice as they appear in the pics.