Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Spiral Finials

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm drooling! Wonder what colors they are coming in.

My guess would be gold and/or champagne, silver, red, green, and blue...kinda like the 'usual'.

I would be surprised to see colors like chocolate, amber, purple, pink, etc. 

Those would be my guesses, too.  If the price seems right to me, I might go for a pale gold or champagne, but I don't want the richer gold in these finials.  Then there's light blue, which I might not be able to resist. 

We will know soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

They don't appear to be very tall, do they?   I'm wondering if they will be in champagne, a great color for me.  If not, I'll go with the silver.  The red does look pretty in the pic that Peter posted but I just don't do a lot of red so really not interested in getting that color.  I think these will go quickly if they are as nice as they appear in the pics.

Tallest is 16" and shortest is 12".  Still no mention of colors in the description. 

Contributor

Hi SHOPR & all!  I'm a little excited about the finials.  Have not seen anything that I must have in a while.

Not sure I like the glitter finish tho . . . 

Contributor

Is that glitter????  Hard for me to tell.

Valued Contributor

Whitelinen! How are you? You have been missed!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

They don't appear to be very tall, do they?   I'm wondering if they will be in champagne, a great color for me.  If not, I'll go with the silver.  The red does look pretty in the pic that Peter posted but I just don't do a lot of red so really not interested in getting that color.  I think these will go quickly if they are as nice as they appear in the pics.

I'm hoping for the champagne color as well. I could do something with the silver if not. And that red is stunning, but I only have one area in the dining room that I do in reds, and it is pretty full already. Here's hoping that they aren't really expensive, and come in sets of 3!

Honored Contributor

Duh! Just looked at the pic at the beginning of this post, yes, it does appear sets of three! I need to get awake!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I'm hoping for the champagne color as well. I could do something with the silver if not. And that red is stunning, but I only have one area in the dining room that I do in reds, and it is pretty full already. Here's hoping that they aren't really expensive, and come in sets of 3!

Good morning, MIO, I'm expecting the price to be around  $40, but hoping less and not more. Tallest is 16" and shortest is 12" according to an earlier post so they are larger than they appear to me in the pics.  I don't really need any more finials but I'm really liking the looks of these very much.

Esteemed Contributor

@whitelinen78 wrote:

Hi SHOPR & all!  I'm a little excited about the finials.  Have not seen anything that I must have in a while.

Not sure I like the glitter finish tho . . . 

Hi WL, The description I've read does not mention any glitter. 

I think what you might be seeing is the mottling of the mercury glass finish coupled with the texture of the glass, grid design on bottom and swirled on top.  I really think I will like the texturing vs. others with smooth glass. 

Valued Contributor

I think you are correct with the grid design and swirl design, Shopr. I also think they will be around $40, although I would like for them to be around $30. HSN seems to price their holiday decor more competively, plus they offer free shipping.