Trusted Contributor

For anyone who missed last weekend, QVC Plus is having a CIJ day all day tomorrow (Saturday the 25th).

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

For anyone who missed last weekend, QVC Plus is having a CIJ day all day tomorrow (Saturday the 25th).

Good morning, MTH, and thanks for the HU.  Wonder if it's a repeat of some of last weeks merchandise or something new.  I'm checking out some local stores today to see what's out there.  I haven't done that for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

How does one find Q Plus....

I love CIJ...and would enjoy watching....

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Good morning, MTH, and thanks for the HU.  Wonder if it's a repeat of some of last weeks merchandise or something new.  I'm checking out some local stores today to see what's out there.  I haven't done that for awhile.

I haven't been to any of my local craft/decor stores in a long time but the Fall/Christmas season is my favorite decorating time so they should all start putting out their new stuff pretty soon.  I really don't need anymore Fall decor but who knows what may catch my eye and I know that Val has a Fall show coming up soon.  Trying to let the cc cool off!!

Trusted Contributor

@circles wrote:

Hi Circles. I love watching it too.  I'm thinking the items will be ones already presented last weekend, but may catch a few things I missed.  

Trusted Contributor

@circles wrote:

I have DirecTV (it airs on either 315 or 317).  If you have your local cable company, you may have to ask if they carry it.

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

@circles, to find QVC Plus in your area, go to the program guide and look up Plus programming.  Then scroll down to the bottom of the page.  On the left side will be a box for you to enter your zip code in order to locate a local channel, if it exists.  You may also choose to stream it live on your computer.  HTH

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

I haven't been to any of my local craft/decor stores in a long time but the Fall/Christmas season is my favorite decorating time so they should all start putting out their new stuff pretty soon.  I really don't need anymore Fall decor but who knows what may catch my eye and I know that Val has a Fall show coming up soon.  Trying to let the cc cool off!!

I haven't been looking around either for some time.  I've bought a lot of stuff on here lately but not holiday specific.  I got some Christmas too, like the cloches and a few finials.  Did you get the Valerie finials?  I should get mine tomorrow.  I've been returning more and more lately due to defective merchandise, maybe it's an omen.  LOL  It seems like UPS is taking my packages to the post office more  here lately which takes an extra day for me to get them.  I guess it's a money saving move.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

I haven't been looking around either for some time.  I've bought a lot of stuff on here lately but not holiday specific.  I got some Christmas too, like the cloches and a few finials.  Did you get the Valerie finials?  I should get mine tomorrow.  I've been returning more and more lately due to defective merchandise, maybe it's an omen.  LOL  It seems like UPS is taking my packages to the post office more  here lately which takes an extra day for me to get them.  I guess it's a money saving move.

I did not get the finials.   I hope you love yours but I was concerned about so many people saying that one or two of each order didn't seem to work.  Luckily I haven't had to return too many things but I know that QC has been an issue lately especially with Valerie's items.  As much as love some of them, it is very disappointing to have something not work or be otherwise damaged.  I hope all your finials arrive in good working order. I know you were very excited to order them.

Honored Contributor

My Dish Network is ch 255.