Respected Contributor

An interior designer who makes sure she has the absolute best of everything has an undermount sink by Blanco  in the "Silgranit" material.  Great looking, easy to clean and the envy of the neighborhood.

Blanco Kitchen Sinks Sold Exclusively at the Plumbing Place

<<BLANCO kitchen sinks are crafted with the finest ceramic, stainless steel, or SILGRANIT and are available in a wide range of colors. Sink styles include inset, flush-mount, undermount, and top-mounted. Don't settle for what the big-box stores offer, choose BLANCO.>>

Respected Contributor

Would only do an undermount sink,  which is what we did when we gutted our kitchen and master bath.  So much cleaner looking.  

Respected Contributor

This is a picture of our Master Bath with the undermount sink....   our contractor was just finishing up at the time.  MasterBath.png

Honored Contributor

@nyc1.  Beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@software  I love my undermount sinks....no problem with cleaning.

Valued Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

An interior designer who makes sure she has the absolute best of everything has an undermount sink by Blanco  in the "Silgranit" material.  Great looking, easy to clean and the envy of the neighborhood.

Blanco Kitchen Sinks Sold Exclusively at the Plumbing Place

<<BLANCO kitchen sinks are crafted with the finest ceramic, stainless steel, or SILGRANIT and are available in a wide range of colors. Sink styles include inset, flush-mount, undermount, and top-mounted. Don't settle for what the big-box stores offer, choose BLANCO.>>

I also have a siligranit blanco sink in my kitchen, but I opted for a top-mounted style...as it would be much easier to switch out if anything happens to it.  With an undermount, the whole countertop has to be removed and reseated ...and with a stone countertop, it could easily break while removing....so I went with a drop-in style... It does have a raised lip, but it's sealed well and nothing gets dirty ... I LOVE my siligranit sink!...

Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be lovely.  

Have a great day!