Honored Contributor

It's a definite NO for me. I want to be able to move my arms and legs freely without hitting the sides of the bed. Then getting in and out is another story.

Respected Contributor

If I'm going to go that low I'd rather have John Lennons Sunken bed in the Movie HELP!

Honored Contributor

I don't like but maybe some bachelor would like it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Aside from the challenge of trying to get in and out of this bed, it is unsightly!

Esteemed Contributor

No on so many levels. It looks hard to get in & out of. Imagine getting up to use the bathroom several times a night? Looks like it would be difficult to make the bed or change the linen. Too many ins & outs to keep clean.

Not a good concept,period.

Honored Contributor

Nope.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

My first reaction was one of claustrophobia. Then . . . Imagine how difficult that contraption must be to change the sheets. Nope, too bulky and defininately not my taste. How would I jump out of bed to check on strange noises in the commons areas (i.e. fox and other strange happenings or the neighborhood kid's parties)???

It looks like it belongs in a lounge lizzard place (whatever that is). 

@BirkiLady I was just thinking that it looks impossible to change the sheets!  When my son was young, he had bunk beds in his room and let's just say that it was a challenge to tackle the sheets for his bed!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ultimate Leather Bed

[ Edited ]

@haddon9    My son had bunk beds, too. Then, wanted a water bed! We agreed, but only if he would change his own sheets. I wasn't about to fight with a waterbed! 

ETA: The waterbed didn't last long; maybe two years. It wasn't as wonderful  as he anticipated. Back to a real mattress for his long, tall frame. I was delighted and he slept so much better. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@NewNickname1x1000 wrote:

Looks like it should come with an 8-track player.

Exactly! Its got a definite 70's vibe to it. I think it might be fun for weekend, but not as a regular thing-Smiley Happy