Honored Contributor

Ultimate Leather Bed

[ Edited ]

You can own this for a few thousand dollars. Any takers? Google "ultimate leather bed" for details, designs, and prices. 

I guess it might work for some people. I like organization, but I don't need it in my bed. It also looks too low to the floor. Plus, this just isn't atttactive to me. 

257DFD25-245E-4FF2-B41A-2116E5136968.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Ultimate Leather Bed

[ Edited ]

NO! Thanks! It is ugly to me, and too big or something! I don't need organization in my bed......Now if you spend a lot of time in bed, this might work for you!

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

I agree with you, by the time I got 'down' on that bed, I'd never be able to get back up, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can see it for someone with physical challenges

who spends most of their time in bed.....But for healthy folks--- NOT A FAN. So has society gone from couch potatoes to "bed potatoes" now??????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

No, it would be a haven for junk. I like clean lines, so this would not even tempt me.

Respected Contributor

Can you imagine getting in and out of it?  

Esteemed Contributor

Went to check out the site.  Now I am done laughing....

Really torn, mattress is a SEPERATE purchase, BUT there is an outlet for the coffee maker....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My first reaction was one of claustrophobia. Then . . . Imagine how difficult that contraption must be to change the sheets. Nope, too bulky and defininately not my taste. How would I jump out of bed to check on strange noises in the commons areas (i.e. fox and other strange happenings or the neighborhood kid's parties)???

It looks like it belongs in a lounge lizzard place (whatever that is). 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Extremely masculine.  I can't imagine any woman liking this unattractive thing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that this looks really low to the floor so, that alone, would rule it out for me.  Besides, I don't need shelving, entertainment center and everything else it has incorporated into one piece.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown