Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I just received mine today in bronze and love it. I decorated it with some raffia ribbon and put some sea shells inside. Set it on my mantle and lit it using the remote. Now I wish I had ordered 2 of them.

I can just see that in a beach cottage.

Trusted Contributor

I like the idea of a beach theme for the lantern! I went to the beach the other day and scooped up some real sand to put in a container for decorative purposes!

Valued Contributor

It looks like there will be a July 17 Luminara TSV. Maybe it will be this lantern back with all the colors listed and in stock.

I bought a couple of the TSV lanterns, I wanted a cream and my husband wanted a grey. Grey is not a battleship grey, it goes more toward the lighter spectrum; it mixes in well with the grey stain from Sherwin Williams over oak.

These are a good size for smaller areas. I already have a set of the plastic candles sold last year and they are the same. I like the proportion of the candle vs the lantern. There's plenty of room inside the lantern for little accent, decorative things. I use napkin rings around my candle set.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered two bronze and backed out after seeing some posts about short battery life.  I've since had second thoughts.  I will probably order them for my birthday.

Honored Contributor

My two coral ones arrived.  I am not blown away.  It seems like the paint is a little thin in spots but since they are high on a bookcase I think I will keep them.  Was hoping to get the navy ones when available but I think I will skip that and just get some Luminara candles to put in other lanterns I already have.