Respected Contributor

I bought a set of the TS Towels on HSN Yesterday!!

I'm really over "microfiber everything"........they looked beautiful!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I bought a set of the TS Towels on HSN Yesterday!!

I saw the towels yesterday...very nice! They looked very thick and plush. My only concern would be the time it would take to launder them. I like to double-rinse my linens to rid excess detergent and with the towels being so thick I would think this could be an issue for me. They would also take a very long time to dry. That's why I didn't get them.

Honored Contributor

I loved that they called these TURKISH towels.  Haven't heard that term in years.  They did look lovely, plush, beautiful colors too.  Looked like a great buy for the price and the amount of towels.

Respected Contributor

great price for that many towels. i'm not crazy about a wide border, on towels, but i was a great deal.

Honored Contributor

How could microfiber towels possibly be absorbant?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I haven't found any towels that can beat Costco's for price and quality. They are big, thick and absorbent. We have had some for years.

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I'm really over "microfiber everything"........they looked beautiful!!

I bought some microfiber sheets from Evine. They shrank when I washed them and barely fit the bed. Never again.

Esteemed Contributor

I wanted those towels.  I purchased a set two years ago and have been trying to find the same ones. Slowly, I've been replacing these old towels with newer, plush ones. I'll be anxious to read your review. I could kick myself that I didn't click on the order buttton.   

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation too late.  It was a nice set and I was about to order but my color choice sold out before I could complete my purchase.  I was disappointed, but relieved at the same time.  We're not even read for our bathroom makeover yet - gotta finish our bedroom first.  I won't get the deal later, when we're ready, but waiting to buy new towels is OK with me.

Esteemed Contributor

I checked the Q and HSN day before and didn't find the color I wanted.  So, didn't order their TSV but I'm sure you'll be pleased with them.  I think both channels have good linens.  Amazon was the only one selling black.  Their linens are hit ,

'n miss, I've found, but took a chance and am satisfied.