Trusted Contributor

Has anyone received their lantern? If so. please review!

Valued Contributor

I received it today and I just wrote a review about twenty minutes ago.

Honored Contributor

I have several other of the Luminara lanterns in various sizes.  This time, I ordered a yellow one and a coral.  They are just as lovely as all the others. So well packaged, so well made.  Look beautiful, lit or unlit!  

Honored Contributor

I just received mine today in bronze and love it. I decorated it with some raffia ribbon and put some sea shells inside. Set it on my mantle and lit it using the remote. Now I wish I had ordered 2 of them.

Honored Contributor

I ordered two coral lanterns to put in my book shelves.  I have coral throw pillows on my couch in that room (I really wanted the navy).  I live on the West Coast and the tracking does not start until the package reaches Oregon.  No sign of it so far.  

Contributor
I love mine (I ordered the white one). It's beautiful! However... it makes a faint high-pitched hum when it's in the "On" (even if turned off via remote) and "Timer" positions. It's not noticeable unless I'm really close to the lantern, though, thankfully.
Honored Contributor

I didn't order it when it was a TSV but I ordered the bronze a few days ago as all of the reviews were great.  I purchased the last lantern TSV in three sizes in slate and can't say enough good things about them.  They are beautiful and substantial.  I can't wait to get this one to put in the corner on my kitchen counter top. 

Valued Contributor

I purchased two of the white, and they are even prettier in person. They add such warmth to the home and enhance any space.  The size is perfect.  I can use them anywhere in my home.  I will probably use them mostly on my covered porch for the summer.  I have a lot of Luminara products, and this is my favorite of them all.  I will have fun adding different things to the inside of them for each season.  I would recommend them to anyone.

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Has anyone received their lantern? If so. please review!

@flickerbulb  I just received my two bronze and they look wonderful on my kitchen hutch, which is similar in color and finish.

Trusted Contributor

I am glad that the lantern is receiving positive reviews! I ordered the teal color.

I am moving furniture around so I have to figure out where to place it.

I already have the teal in the last TSV so I hope they go together. I should get it next week.

Think I need Luminara lanterns anonymous!