Honored Contributor

I love these specific colors of greens used in this room.

Honored Contributor

Re: Surrounded By Nature

[ Edited ]

With the exception of that gosh-awful ceiling light and night table, I like all these elements. I don't, though, necessarily like them together. There's a certain clash factor going on here in my opinion. I do love the headboard but would probably not carry the pattern over to the skirt.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

i only like nature outside of my home.....

Honored Contributor

I could tolerate this room.

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO the color green should stay outside unless it's a plant LOL   I have one piece of clothing in green that's worn once a year on St. Patrick's Day.  (Christmas tree and decorations an exception)

Respected Contributor

I like the headboard and the wall color. I feel like the room is not cozy and inviting. I would have to add some plush bedding in a contrasting color.

Honored Contributor

I love the windows and curtains, the table in between with the simple decor on it.  I do not care for the bed print and would prefer a different print or in a soft solid color.  The night table is not my taste nor is the quilt. pillows on the bed.  This room needs change, something to perk it up.

Esteemed Contributor

The ceiling needs to be white, that light fixture gotta go. The bed has too many patterns going on. It's just too busy. Totally not my style. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

With the exception of that gosh-awful ceiling light, I like all these elements. I don't, though, necessarily like them together. There's a certain clash factor going on here in my opinion. I do love the headboard but would probably not carry the pattern over to the skirt.

@stevieb 

I thought that might be a giant sea anemone.

Either way, I'd ditch it.  I do like the green and the windows.  The lamps might have to go with the anemone, but I could probably live with most of it.

Green is good. Woman Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Surrounded By Nature

[ Edited ]

@just bee  I love green and in this instance it's such a fresh, true green. Love it. Probably there with you on the lamps. Didn't much notice them out of the gate, but not loving them, or, as I later added, the night table. The biggest problem with the fabrics is there seems to be a total disconnect between them. There needs to be better coordination between the bed, the bedding and pillows and the widow coverings. They all have appeal but they don't blend very well. The ceiling fixture is downright scary.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...