Honored Contributor

@lolakimono,   I have a lap top.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Laptop is the style of the computer (versus desktop).

If you have a PC, it would be a brand like Dell, Toshiba, HP, etc., but if you have a Mac, you would see the Apple logo on it.

If you are on a PC, you can usually (but not always) copy/paste a photo that already exists online.  I use Google Chrome for my browser, and it works for me.  There are some sites that use videos, so you can't usually copy/paste anything bigger than a thumbnail sized image. I find that it's easier to right click, select "open image in new tab", and then copy (CTRL + C) and paste in a text box here (CTRL + V).  

If it's a personal photo, you have to use the icon in the text windo that looks like a mountain (next to the link icon) and insert an image from your computer or use a photo sharing service to upload your photos there and then copy/paste to here.

If it's a Mac, you used to be able to drag/drop, but I think the Mac users have to save the picture first to the computer and then upload the image here.  Some people are able to do screenshots of the item from their phone and upload here ( @LTT1).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stairs that get STARES!

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

Thought about that and will pursue it at the website you found.  It looks hopeful!

My experience with removable wallpaper is it is not EASILY removable, but does not strip the underneath surface when removed.

However, that is from years back, so maybe the technology has changed. 

I really love the prints you show and that's exactly what I was thinking of. 

Valued Contributor

I would probably trip up them , every time I went up stairs. Some of the stairs  look hard to judge. No Thanks? 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Custom Loft – Tiny House Swoon

Honored Contributor

Building Our Modern Home in Atlanta: Custom Stairs - Materials and Construction

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Aproveitando espaço

I like this use of space, although I would hesitate to place things on the lowest "step."