Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all the OP's suggestions.  I would add that I an not a fan of glass tables.  I would always be afraid of breaking it, and I think it would look dirty all the time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@wilma Nice to see you back!

Esteemed Contributor

Love it, very calming with neutrals

Honored Contributor

What do I think ....

It's a nice room .... but not for me

Too monotone - too sterile.  Boring.  No personality.

Too many windows - I don't like windows / lots of natural light.  I prefer subdued lighting - both day and night.

My idea of a room with color is my living room .... black upholstered furniture, red carpet, red and black curtains and colorful artwork on the walls, and lots of red and animal print accessories.

Honored Contributor

Love the room!!! I would however add some color, I would swap out the rug for a more colorful one, change the pillows and add some with a bit more color, and add some color to the fireplace mantel, and coffe table. Not a ton of color, just enough to add some contrast!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a lovely free flowing room. Look welcoming. I like it. Post more I love seeing interiors. 

Honored Contributor

Very serene....love it.

Valued Contributor

It's attractive in it's own way. Like if it was in a hotel loby. But if in my own home, I would quickly find it boring to look at everyday. I don't like a crazy amount of color, but that's just boring beige. I don't care if it's supposed to be in style now. It's still boiring beige to me.

Honored Contributor

To me it is very depressing because of the dark floor and the dirty brown pillows on the sofa.   I don't need more color, just less brown.

Honored Contributor

A great space and nice fixed elements. I'd like to refurnish and redecorate, however. There aren't any furnishings or accessories that I find particularly compelling, and no, I'm not seeing much supposed color. All that said, it's essentially a pleasing room.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...