Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Have The Lenox Holiday Trees?

Apparently, for some time, Lenox has put out minature holiday trees and holiday miniture ornament collections.  I really like the idea for just a little decoration.  Large and smaller holidays have sets.

This one is for Halloween.

Christmas

Lenox® The Nutcracker 11-Piece Christmas Ornaments and Tree Set. View a larger version of this product image.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have The Lenox Holiday Trees?

I don't have these but love the way they look.  Lenox is having a big sale on their website.  If I wanted more "stuff" (trying not to accumulate!))  I would be seriously interested in this for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I've seen these before.  I like them and considered the Halloween one but I really don't want to buy more decor.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Macy's has the tree on a good sale today. $119 down from $185 with Halloween. 

You can also purchase just the Christmas ornaments for $89.99 down from $183.

I love these little trees. They can brighten up a small nook.

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop 

That's so kind of you.  Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen this in the past and I really love it!   But I am with @ScrapHappy on this one........I just can't buy anymore stuff!!!   

Trusted Contributor

OH MY...I DO NOT BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Honored Contributor

I think they're lovely, but the prices and the fact that I'm already overwhelmed with "stuff" keeps me from buying them.

We're just about to have new flooring installed in the entire downstairs of our house (next week, fingers crossed) and having to remove as much as we can from all the rooms is very hard work.

We've both agreed that not everything we've taken out is coming back in!  So no more knickknacks for me, no matter how beautifully done.  Besides, my three cats would have a field day with those ornaments!

Honored Contributor

I have never seen these, but I love them! They are perfect for some nice decor.

Trusted Contributor

I love these trees!

I was aware that they had the Christmas one, but I never knew that they created a Halloween tree as well.  It's both beautiful and adorable at the same time!