Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

@GSPgirl, please see my post I just did; "Boll and Branch Sheets" thread.  As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.  I am so disappointed.  My search continues...

Super Contributor

To all who are looking for great, soft sheets.....my 2 cents...

Thomas Lee Percale - By the 10th or so wash they are heaven and keep getting better and softer. I've used them for years and I'm a white sheet only girl. Minimial wrinkling even less so when you get past that 10th washing. Pricey but worth every penny as they last forever! Made in the USA.

I also like the Restoration HW Washed Percale, super soft and cool from the get go. They are even more expensive than Thomas Lee but are the perfect, cool, crisp but softest sheet ever.I splurged on one set of those for me lol! Deep pockets on these too if you have a pillow top matress.

HTH as I know how tough it is to find a sheet set that is perfect.

Respected Contributor

Do a search at Amazon for Malouf Double Brushed Microfiber Super Soft Luxuary Bed Sheet Set-Wrinkle Resistant-Queen Size.

These sheets are super soft.  I actually sell them in my store,but you can get them on Amazon.  Once you click on it, you can select the size and colors you want.

I use them myself.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: (t shirt Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

NickNack wrote:

I used to buy Wamsutta 400 thread count 100% cotton sheets at BB&B, and they were very soft.  The last time I bought sheets I really splurged and bought them from Cuddledown.  This was a huge splurge for me, but I love them and will use them for many years.  My friend just bought the Wamsutta sheets and says they are still very soft, and she's really happy with them.

@NickNack.....What sheets did you get from Cuddledown?....i have a comforter from them and love it....very good quality....I would like to check their sheets out, along with the Wamsutta at BB&B...maybe get a set in both and compare.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I used to buy Wamsutta 400 thread count 100% cotton sheets at BB&B, and they were very soft.  The last time I bought sheets I really splurged and bought them from Cuddledown.  This was a huge splurge for me, but I love them and will use them for many years.  My friend just bought the Wamsutta sheets and says they are still very soft, and she's really happy with them.

@NickNack.....What sheets did you get from Cuddledown?....i have a comforter from them and love it....very good quality....I would like to check their sheets out, along with the Wamsutta at BB&B...maybe get a set in both and compare.

@MyShadowLove  I bought the 400 thread count solid sateen sheet set.  They have periodic sales, and I got them on sale.  They just finished having a sale so I'm not sure when their next one will be.  I'm very happy with them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack...Thanks so much!...I just ordered one set each from both Cuddledown and Bed, Bath & Beyond....I have a feeling which ones I'm going to like better, since they are the most expensive!...lol...A good investment though for good quality sheets which last much longer so we actually end up saving money....That's how I compromise it with myself when I buy most things and it helps a lot!...lol...I will post back once I receive both sets and give my personal opinion/review.

@GSPgirl...Thanks for starting this thread...We've had a few freshening up projects going on around our house and I've been looking around for new sheets also, so your thread helped to narrow down the many choices that are available.

All of the posters' replies have been very helpful and very much appreciated!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Oh , i use to buy cuddledown sheets, comforters ,they are heaven.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Oh , i use to buy cuddledown sheets, comforters ,they are heaven.

@goldensrbest...Yes, I love our comforter and they have quite a few to choose from....various comfort levels, etc.....This will be my first sheet purchase from them...Cuddledown is known for their great quality and well worth the extra money.

Respected Contributor

@KimC, I ordered 2 sets of the LOGO sheets based on your review plus all the other great reviews.  I got them yesterday & can't wait to try them out, thank you!  I am so frustrated over my Boll&Branch experience, so maybe I can get closure to this saga, lol.  

Honored Contributor

Bar none the best sheets I ever had were made in Portugal, and came from Tuesday Morning and were still expensive even there.  They were perfect, but I don't remember the brand.  

My housekeeper raved about how nice they were, how well they washed and how they felt.  They were high thread count cotton I know.  

Frette makes fabulous linens too.