Honored Contributor

Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

I bought these TSV sheets last month.

I'm so happy with them - they're wonderful.

Here they are if you're interested

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

My softest sheets are Egyptian Cotton 440 thread count that I purchased at the Burlington Coat Factory for a very reasonable price. There is just something about Egyptian cotton...extremely soft.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor

Re: (t shirt Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

@Nicknack wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I used to buy Wamsutta 400 thread count 100% cotton sheets at BB&B, and they were very soft.  The last time I bought sheets I really splurged and bought them from Cuddledown.  This was a huge splurge for me, but I love them and will use them for many years.  My friend just bought the Wamsutta sheets and says they are still very soft, and she's really happy with them.

@NickNack.....What sheets did you get from Cuddledown?....i have a comforter from them and love it....very good quality....I would like to check their sheets out, along with the Wamsutta at BB&B...maybe get a set in both and compare.

@MyShadowLove  I bought the 400 thread count solid sateen sheet set.  They have periodic sales, and I got them on sale.  They just finished having a sale so I'm not sure when their next one will be.  I'm very happy with them.

@NickNack....I promised that I would come back to give my review on both the Wamsutta and the Cuddledown sheets...I received both sets this past week...I then gave them both the wash test which I do with all new items.

When I first opened the Wamsutta sheets, they looked very nice and felt so soft and smooth...Once I washed them though, they weren't as soft and  smooth and they were somewhat wrinkled, especially the pillowcases....not terribly wrinkled but enough that didn't make me all that satisfied with them.

The Cuddledown sheets washed up beautifully and felt just as soft and smooth as when I first opened them...no wrinkles whatsover....definitely a much better quality cotton.

I absolutely love them and will be buying a couple of more sets...I will wait and see if they go on sale within the next month or so....They are definitely worth the investment and I highly recommend them to everyone.

My hunt for a good quality sheet is finally over....so happy that I saw this thread!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: (t shirt Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

@MyShadowLove  I am so glad you're happy with the sheets!  I had wondered if you had gotten them yet.  I'll bet they will have a sale in the next couple of months, so I would suggest you try to wait.  I wish I knew their sale schedule, but I don't.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau