Respected Contributor

Please help me find really soft sheets:)

I have some wonderful QVC sheets from years ago and Costco sheets, too.  They are so soft.  I recently bought the new Costco sheets and they are not as soft as they used to be.  I just bought JC Penney sheets because I had them in the past and they are rough.  I don't want to spend the money for Boll and Branch sheets, but am thinking this is now my only option.  Thank you in advance.  PS I don't care if they wrinkle and would prefer 100% cotton.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

I bought Northern Nights flannel sheets maybe 6-8 years ago, I use them all summer...

After washing so many times they are not warm/hot but just so, so, so soft. After all they are 100% cotton and there is just nothing better for softness.....this past year I discovered the great Fleece sheets on the Q...those are my winter sheets......

but for summer always flannel... all the sheets with poly or whatever in them seem to make me sweat.....( do not sweat in the fleece ones in the winter, ever)

Respected Contributor

Thank youSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

(t shirt Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

Brielle Cotton Jersey Knit ....love them! They are tee shirt soft! 100% cotton but I do find that after several washings the pillow cases shrink and get stretched out, does not bother me, I just love the softeness & breathabilty in this heat.

Honored Contributor

Re: (t shirt Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

I used to buy Wamsutta 400 thread count 100% cotton sheets at BB&B, and they were very soft.  The last time I bought sheets I really splurged and bought them from Cuddledown.  This was a huge splurge for me, but I love them and will use them for many years.  My friend just bought the Wamsutta sheets and says they are still very soft, and she's really happy with them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

I have some wonderful QVC sheets from years ago and Costco sheets, too.  They are so soft.  I recently bought the new Costco sheets and they are not as soft as they used to be.  I just bought JC Penney sheets because I had them in the past and they are rough.  I don't want to spend the money for Boll and Branch sheets, but am thinking this is now my only option.  Thank you in advance.  PS I don't care if they wrinkle and would prefer 100% cotton.  

@GSPgirl, I am receiving Boll&Branch sheets (Mother's Day gift) & should have them tomorrow.  I will post back after I have "test-drove" these sheets.  If it helps, if you use NEWS as a discount coupon code, it will give you $50 off your purchase.  Stay tuned...!  

Honored Contributor

Threshold from Target, best sheets I have ever had on my bed. They are soft and relatively inexpensive for sheets

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: (t shirt Re: Please help me find really soft sheets:)

I buy the Wamsutta from BB&B....love them!

@Nicknack wrote:

I used to buy Wamsutta 400 thread count 100% cotton sheets at BB&B, and they were very soft.  The last time I bought sheets I really splurged and bought them from Cuddledown.  This was a huge splurge for me, but I love them and will use them for many years.  My friend just bought the Wamsutta sheets and says they are still very soft, and she's really happy with them.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Threshold from Target, best sheets I have ever had on my bed. They are soft and relatively inexpensive for sheets

My friend keeps telling me they are soft.  I guess o should finally check them out.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

@GSPgirl, I am receiving Boll&Branch sheets (Mother's Day gift) & should have them tomorrow.  I will post back after I have "test-drove" these sheets.  If it helps, if you use NEWS as a discount coupon code, it will give you $50 off your purchase.  Stay tuned...!  

Thank you!  I can't wait to hear how you like them.. thanks for the coupon.