Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Yes, I have a Peterboro that has survived several moves in good shape.  Always enjoyed the presentations but even back in the day they were pretty pricey.

@kaydee50 

Maybe I'm remembering through rose colored glasses! LOL

I remember them being half or less (usually less) than similar styles/sizes from Longaberger, which made them seem like a real deal to me!

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I still have and use my Peterboro baskets. I am going to look on their site today. I have never shopped on the website..only QVC.

Thanks for the tip.

I haven't purchased from them in a few years, but never an issue with their shipping, quality, etc. from their site. Always satisfied with everything. Hope you find something!

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I purchased several baskets from a website called "Amish Baskets".  They have a lot of baskets, prices that I think are good, and everything ships free.  The quality of the baskets is fantastic and they're very prompt and friendly.  

@BunSnoop 

Never heard of this brand, but I will be heading off to check it out! Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I use to go to peterboro ,nh ,to the store they had there many years ago,when q was selling them,they had great prices.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I probably have a dozen Peterboro baskets, all bought from the Q. I also have several Bradford and Basketville baskets. 

Honored Contributor

Still have three of them. One has a liner so I can put plants in it.