Trusted Contributor

Good Morning Lucy:  My reindeer are out for delivery so I will let you know in a little while how they are.  I usually get deliveries around 11 EST.  By the way...I did set up my church cloche last night and had it next to last year's snowman.  The lights on this year's cloche are far superior and it does look great.  My initial skepticism was put to rest after seeing it lit in the house.  Can't wait to hear how you like the ones you chose as well.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

Good Morning Lucy:  My reindeer are out for delivery so I will let you know in a little while how they are.  I usually get deliveries around 11 EST.  By the way...I did set up my church cloche last night and had it next to last year's snowman.  The lights on this year's cloche are far superior and it does look great.  My initial skepticism was put to rest after seeing it lit in the house.  Can't wait to hear how you like the ones you chose as well.

Hi MTH, I'm so glad that you're happy with the cloche.  I know you'll love the reindeer, as I've never been disappointed with any of Valeries deer.  I will get the carolers cloche tomorrow.  I don't know what's up with the church one, it's still showing in transit to a ups facility.  I'm paranoid since a couple of other times when that happened I never received the items.  They just refunded my money without an explanation.  I'm hopeful that the tracking will change today, if not, I'm thinking it's not a good thing.  Enjoy your new items.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Hi MTH, I'm so glad that you're happy with the cloche.  I know you'll love the reindeer, as I've never been disappointed with any of Valeries deer.  I will get the carolers cloche tomorrow.  I don't know what's up with the church one, it's still showing in transit to a ups facility.  I'm paranoid since a couple of other times when that happened I never received the items.  They just refunded my money without an explanation.  I'm hopeful that the tracking will change today, if not, I'm thinking it's not a good thing.  Enjoy your new items.

Hi Lucy: Got the reindeer. They are quite large....larger than I expected and they seem more solid than the ones we got last year where several folks had issues with broken legs.  They feel almost concrete if that makes any sense.   I do like them. They are that creamy color which gives them a vintage feel IMO.  I think they will stand up nicely with my larger JS Santas.  All my other trees and reindeer looked way too small to be displayed with Jim's things.   Keep me posted on your cloches.  Can't wait to hear how much you love them.  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Hi Lucy: Got the reindeer. They are quite large....larger than I expected and they seem more solid than the ones we got last year where several folks had issues with broken legs.  They feel almost concrete if that makes any sense.   I do like them. They are that creamy color which gives them a vintage feel IMO.  I think they will stand up nicely with my larger JS Santas.  All my other trees and reindeer looked way too small to be displayed with Jim's things.   Keep me posted on your cloches.  Can't wait to hear how much you love them.  

I am so glad that you're happy with your deer and cloche.  I always feel so bad when some of us order and anxiously await the arrival only to be disappointed by breakage or other damage.  I'm sure I'll love my cloches.  I also ordered the doves today, just kept thinking about them and finally caved.  I usually use my Lenox doves at Christmas but these look so pretty.  Susan Louise got hers and said they do shed some but she wasn't upset so I probably will love them too.  I'm waiting for the snowballs too, needed those like another hole in my head.  We have another CIJ weekend coming up soon, I'll really have to be good.  Bahahaha

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

I am so glad that you're happy with your deer and cloche.  I always feel so bad when some of us order and anxiously await the arrival only to be disappointed by breakage or other damage.  I'm sure I'll love my cloches.  I also ordered the doves today, just kept thinking about them and finally caved.  I usually use my Lenox doves at Christmas but these look so pretty.  Susan Louise got hers and said they do shed some but she wasn't upset so I probably will love them too.  I'm waiting for the snowballs too, needed those like another hole in my head.  We have another CIJ weekend coming up soon, I'll really have to be good.  Bahahaha

Sometimes it happens that someone just doesn't care for something when they get it, but I think this year we were all a bit choosier (if that is actually a word).  The doves looked very pretty and I'm sure you will be able to incorporate them into the Lenox display.  I'm sure there will be space for both.....ha ha ha.  I missed out on the snowballs. I wanted the white but didn't pull the trigger fast enough and missed out on that color. Hope you like those too.  Can't wait til the next CIJ weekend. I keep going thru the website to see what they are adding. They added a few JS Christmas pieces but so far not the ones I'm in the market for.