Honored Contributor

Hi MTH, here is a pic of Valerie's white Reindeer from several years ago.  They are beautiful with greenery, etc, but I just took them out of the storage cabinet to get the pic.  I'm teasing  and enabling you to go looking for white deer.  LOL100_2554.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

lucy, O/T but this pic posted by you does not look stretched like the others on the other thread.  They are pretty, by the way. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

lucy, O/T but this pic posted by you does not look stretched like the others on the other thread.  They are pretty, by the way. 

Thanks, shopr, I have no idea why that would happen.  MTH said she didn't remember when Valerie had the white deer so I'm being onery and enabling her.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

Hi Lucy: Thanks for doing all that. Hope it wasn't too much effort to dig them out. I definitely do not remember those. Guess I wasn't around then.  They are very pretty.  I got my church cloche today and should have the reindeer by Wednesday.  I do like the church, but I have to say that last year's made a better presence in my opinion.  Did you get your cloche's yet???

Trusted Contributor

I certainly don't need any enabling help.....LOL,.  Just ask JPC.  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

Hi Lucy: Thanks for doing all that. Hope it wasn't too much effort to dig them out. I definitely do not remember those. Guess I wasn't around then.  They are very pretty.  I got my church cloche today and should have the reindeer by Wednesday.  I do like the church, but I have to say that last year's made a better presence in my opinion.  Did you get your cloche's yet???

No, I won't get mine until probably the end of the week, they didn't ship for about three days.  I'm sure the scene insert is so much smaller than the one last year.  I hope they will seem worth the cost as there are a lot of nice items that is comparable to the price of the cloches.  I also ordered the carolers cloche.  I don't know why mine weren't shipped sooner.  I hope you love the Reindeer.  It was no problem doing the pic of the reindeer, I store them in a cabinet.  I think Raz Imports have white ones in several vendors websites.  I like the white as they always work with any color scheme. 

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

No, I won't get mine until probably the end of the week, they didn't ship for about three days.  I'm sure the scene insert is so much smaller than the one last year.  I hope they will seem worth the cost as there are a lot of nice items that is comparable to the price of the cloches.  I also ordered the carolers cloche.  I don't know why mine weren't shipped sooner.  I hope you love the Reindeer.  It was no problem doing the pic of the reindeer, I store them in a cabinet.  I think Raz Imports have white ones in several vendors websites.  I like the white as they always work with any color scheme. 

Well..I will definetly let you know how the reindeer are. I was so back and forth about getting them that I hope they are worth the agonizing...lol.  There are a few reviews of them and so far they are positive so keeping my fingers crossed.  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Well..I will definetly let you know how the reindeer are. I was so back and forth about getting them that I hope they are worth the agonizing...lol.  There are a few reviews of them and so far they are positive so keeping my fingers crossed.  

Well, I have been getting Valerie's deer for several years and they have all been pretty.  Cracker Barrel usually has a nice set or two every year.  I have three sets that I've bought there.  I know you'll love the deer when they come.  They look beautiful. 

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Well, I have been getting Valerie's deer for several years and they have all been pretty.  Cracker Barrel usually has a nice set or two every year.  I have three sets that I've bought there.  I know you'll love the deer when they come.  They look beautiful. 

Cracker Barrel did have a nice set last year too. I took a ride over to my store last year to look at them but since I had gotten so many other things last year, I passed on them. I will keep an eye out for them too.  P1 has their Christmas sneak peak on their website too. Just saying.....

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Cracker Barrel did have a nice set last year too. I took a ride over to my store last year to look at them but since I had gotten so many other things last year, I passed on them. I will keep an eye out for them too.  P1 has their Christmas sneak peak on their website too. Just saying.....

:-)  I've been checking out  some of the other sites but haven't ordered anything yet.  I really need to just get the items that I can't pass up, I'm out of storage space.