Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if HSN has had a recent Origami TS?

They have reduced pricing on some items, but I have not really paid much attention to this item until now.  I've signed up for their alerts, but if they've already had one, I'll buy now.

It seems a perfect solution for my craft room, and I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Of course, I just missed it Cat LOL

Not sure this is the one I would get, but it's a nice unit.

I'm going to keep a closer eye on these shelves from now on.  I really think they can help in organizing!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Origami TS?

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Of course, I just missed it Cat LOL

Not sure this is the one I would get, but it's a nice unit.

I'm going to keep a closer eye on these shelves from now on.  I really think they can help in organizing!

Thanks!

@Witchy Woman   I have many four shelved wide units, but the newer size is way too small for me.  I bought a slew of red when Q offered them a few years ago,  and a bronze from HSN

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl 

While I didn't check the dimensions on the TS, I could tell from the presentation it was too small for my purposes.

I am considering the larger size that is more of a heavy duty shelving that has wheels.  My "stuff" is not all that heavy, but I want a sturdy unit I can roll around.  

I'm going to hold out for a 20% off coupon or free shipping.  Seems I've been getting them every other day lately, so that's my plan.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Origami TS?

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

@SilleeMee 

I see there is an Origami presentation later today.  See the pricing isn't going lower.

But, they do have a 20% off coupon on the website.

Might be a good day to purchase.