Respected Contributor

I enjoy browsing houses for sale in different locations and came across this.  I don't believe I have seen a refrigerator this large in any homes on the market.

I am wondering if this is a new thing on updated or new kitchens.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

It would be a place to spend the night if your AC went out but not for my family of one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the homeowner is a butcher............as in beef - pork..... (just to clarify)

Frequent Contributor

Would be perfect if the owners had a home catering business. Otherwise, pretentious.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they can hire a doorman, dressed in brass buttoned livery with a braided cap just to open and close the doors of that thing! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps owner loves ICE CREAM..............................(wink)

Respected Contributor

It is a good option for a large family or people who want to stock-up to avoid frequent trips to the store. 

Honored Contributor

I buy a refrigerator based on the size of my family or what I cook.  The last refrigerator I bought was based on the size of turkey I buy for Thanksgiving and how I cook.  I still have to cook for the week before the holiday.

Honored Contributor

Just think what that monster would do to your electric bill.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I would have loved if the realtor had opened the doors to take a picture so we could see the inside as it may be a big selling point for some.

The homeowner sacrificed a lot of kitchen space to get that in there.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF